This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FS: 1949 Studebaker pickup

Up for sale is a 1949 Studebaker, excellent condition, original motor, interior, gauges. Came along with a trade on a race car. Looking for CASH(make offer) + PARTS. I need a 8-71 SBC blower kit, nitrous kit or other good race parts. I'm not selling JUNK so I expect your trade + cash to NOT BE JUNK EITHER!

More pics available on request.

pics:

According to his profile, he is in San Antonio, TX. Perhaps one of you Lone Star fellows can help him out.

Guido Salvage - "Where rust is beautiful"

Studebaker horse drawn buggy; 1946 M-16 fire truck; 1948 M-16 grain truck; 1949 2R16A grain truck; 1949 2R17A fire truck; 1950 2R5 pickup; 1952 2R17A grain truck; 1952 Packard 200 4 door; 1955 E-38 grain truck; 1957 3E-40 flatbed; 1961 6E-28 grain truck; 1962 7E-13D 4x4 rack truck; 1962 7E-7 Champ pickup; 1962 GT Hawk 4 speed; 1963 8E-28 flatbed; 1964 Avanti R2 4 speed; 1964 Cruiser and various other "treasures".

Hiding and preserving Studebakers in Richmond, Goochland & Louisa, Va.

Comment

According to his profile, he is in San Antonio, TX. Perhaps one of you Lone Star fellows can help him out.

Guido Salvage - "Where rust is beautiful"

Studebaker horse drawn buggy; 1946 M-16 fire truck; 1948 M-16 grain truck; 1949 2R16A grain truck; 1949 2R17A fire truck; 1950 2R5 pickup; 1952 2R17A grain truck; 1952 Packard 200 4 door; 1955 E-38 grain truck; 1957 3E-40 flatbed; 1961 6E-28 grain truck; 1962 7E-13D 4x4 rack truck; 1962 7E-7 Champ pickup; 1962 GT Hawk 4 speed; 1963 8E-28 flatbed; 1964 Avanti R2 4 speed; 1964 Cruiser and various other "treasures".

Hiding and preserving Studebakers in Richmond, Goochland & Louisa, Va.

Comment

Yep.. if you'all want more pics, just post up, I'll be glad to do that.

Comment

Yep.. if you'all want more pics, just post up, I'll be glad to do that.

Comment

more pics:

btw, you can also buy the truck outright if you dont have race parts to trade.

Comment

more pics:

btw, you can also buy the truck outright if you dont have race parts to trade.

Comment

And the magic number is...?

Comment

And the magic number is...?

Comment

make me an offer.. or you can find it on ebay and take your chances. The reserve is very low because I'd rather sell it then sit on it.. dont have time for a pro-street project at the moment (my turbo car will be more fun!

-alex

Comment

make me an offer.. or you can find it on ebay and take your chances. The reserve is very low because I'd rather sell it then sit on it.. dont have time for a pro-street project at the moment (my turbo car will be more fun!

-alex

Comment

Yeah and your offer better NOT BE JUNK EITHER!!!!!!!

I know I'm afraid......[][}][)]

Robert K. Andrews Owner- IoMT (Island of Misfit Toys!)
                        Parish, central NY 13131

Comment

Yeah and your offer better NOT BE JUNK EITHER!!!!!!!

I know I'm afraid......[][}][)]

Robert K. Andrews Owner- IoMT (Island of Misfit Toys!)
                          Parish, central NY 13131

Comment

LOL. Cash isnt junk it was meant for people who trade parts... I've recieved a few cash + parts that are just total junk..

Comment

LOL. Cash isnt junk it was meant for people who trade parts... I've recieved a few cash + parts that are just total junk..

Comment

Working...
                              X