Kinney Motor Company Documents

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kinney Motor Company Documents

I have uploaded copies of all the Dealer invoices, and Bills-of-lading (shipper).. for all of the Studebakers that were sold at Kinney (that I have records for). If you have a 60-63 Stude that was found in a couple hundred-mile radius of SE Ohio... I may just have the original documents.
    They are listed by SERIAL#.. so it'll be easy to find if it's there. They are also pretty interesting to read the dealer's notes, trade-ins, etc... that were part of the "deal".

All these documents pertain to particular cars... they will have the serial numbers on the document.

This website is for sale! raylinrestoration.com is your first and best source for all of the information you’re looking for. From general topics to more of what you would expect to find here, raylinrestoration.com has it all. We hope you find what you are searching for!

I also have the Transit receipts for many of these cars (see generic versions in my other post).. I'll get around to scanning and posting them as time allows. (It's a dreary-rainy day today... that's why I'm inside messin with this stuff...)

Ray

Specializing in Studebaker Restoration
    Ray

www.raylinrestoration.com
    Specializing in Studebaker Restoration
Working...
X