X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Missoula, MT police force

Leonard Shepherd

Cool, Leonard. Where did you come up with that? BP
    We've got to quit saying, "How stupid can you be?" Too many people are taking it as a challenge.

G. K. Chesterton: This triangle of truisms, of father, mother, and child, cannot be destroyed; it can only destroy those civilizations which disregard it.

Comment

I got it on eBay.

It is a reprint. I asked the seller if I could post it on the forum, and this is what he said:

YOU SURE MAY HAVE PERMISSION TO POST THE MISSOULA POLICE FORCE PHOTO, ON THE STUDEBAKER DRIVERS CLUB. THANKS,RON BEIERLE.

Leonard Shepherd

Comment

Love it Leonard, thanks for finding and posting

101st Airborne Div. 326 Engineers Ft Campbell Ky.

Comment

ewwww ahhhh [] Studes and Harley 'servi car'

Like it.

EDIT Ok, I sometimes go off on a tangent, and feel my inner CSI, I've contacted the Missoula Mayor via Email to see if there are any archival photo's the city may be willing to share for our group.

I believe my sucess rate is 50/50, (If Missoula comes through I'll be at 75% .) The current owners of the airplanes in the 61 Lark Taxi brochure was a bust no one I called claimed to own a plane.

ChopStu
          61 Lark

sigpic

Comment

Google is your friend:

Welcome to Missoula County, Montana, the state's second largest county, known as a hub of five valleys, and home to numerous parks, trails and rivers.

Henry Votel,
            Forest Lake, MN
            Moderator: Editors & Publishers Forum
            Henry Votel,
            Forest Lake, MN
            Buying & Selling Studebaker Parts in MN & WI

Comment

quote:Originally posted by Henry Votel

Google is your friend:

Welcome to Missoula County, Montana, the state's second largest county, known as a hub of five valleys, and home to numerous parks, trails and rivers.

Yep,

ChopStu
              61 Lark

sigpic

Comment

Working...
              X