Clear vinyl seat covers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Clear vinyl seat covers

Does any company still make clear vinyl seat covers?

quote:Originally posted by Son O Lark

Most likely rolls of clear vinyl/PVC material are still available at wholesale levels. Now the trick would be to get some place like Phantom Auto Works interested in making you up a set. Phantom would certainly have Stude OE seat cover patterns to work up a set of clear protective covers from.

<h4>The older I get ...the better I was! </h4>

Comment

quote:Originally posted by Son O Lark

Most likely rolls of clear vinyl/PVC material are still available at wholesale levels. Now the trick would be to get some place like Phantom Auto Works interested in making you up a set. Phantom would certainly have Stude OE seat cover patterns to work up a set of clear protective covers from.

<h4>The older I get ...the better I was! </h4>

Comment

I can make them, but the labor to sew up a set in clear vinyl is the same as doing it in cloth or vinyl and I have never sold a set.

JDP/Maryland
        "I'm a great believer in luck and I find the harder I work, the more I have of it."
        Thomas Jefferson
        JDP Maryland

Comment

I can make them, but the labor to sew up a set in clear vinyl is the same as doing it in cloth or vinyl and I have never sold a set.

JDP/Maryland
          "I'm a great believer in luck and I find the harder I work, the more I have of it."
          Thomas Jefferson
          JDP Maryland

Comment

Years back I installed some clear vinyl seat covers on my 1963 Ford Galaxie and I believe I got them from JC-Witney. I am not sure if they still make them though.

1947 Studebaker M-5
            1948 Studebaker Land Cruiser
            1961 Studebaker Lark 4-dr. Sedan
            1947 Studebaker M-5
            1946 Studebaker M-5
            1948 Studebaker Land Cruiser
            1961 Studebaker Lark 4-dr. Sedan
            1951 Studebaker Land Cruiser

Comment

Every time this question has come up on the car forums I frequent, the answer has been to have an upolstry shop make them up out of clear vinyl. I can't find them anywhere myself.

Comment

Every time this question has come up on the car forums I frequent, the answer has been to have an upolstry shop make them up out of clear vinyl. I can't find them anywhere myself.

Comment

Working...
                X