This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 1961 hawk

help!!! does anyone know where I cand find a horn button with the hawk emblem attached to it as mine is missing, also the plate for the instr. lights.

thanks Geocar

Geocar, Try EBay & joining the Studebaker Drivers' Club. By joining SDC, you will gain information about the time and place of Studebaker-only swap meets and the vendors of new and used parts. You can't count on finding a good selection of Studebaker parts at an all-makes generic auto swap meet. And, EBay has quite a few Studebaker and other rare car parts offered for sale. I know I've seen(and purchased) horn buttons, there.

Comment

Geocar, Try EBay & joining the Studebaker Drivers' Club. By joining SDC, you will gain information about the time and place of Studebaker-only swap meets and the vendors of new and used parts. You can't count on finding a good selection of Studebaker parts at an all-makes generic auto swap meet. And, EBay has quite a few Studebaker and other rare car parts offered for sale. I know I've seen(and purchased) horn buttons, there.

Comment

thanks but been there and done that already. geocar

Comment

thanks but been there and done that already. geocar

Comment

Working...
          X