Thread: SDC Annual Chapter Report - Leigh Morris, etc.

SDC Annual Chapter Report - Leigh Morris, etc.

Someone PLEASE tell Leigh Morris to answer the phone, or emails concerning this survey chapter officers are supposed to respond to. I HATE IT when officers do not or will not communicate. If you can't do the job, or simply don't want to - RESIGN.
    The only difference between death and taxes is that death does not grow worse every time Congress convenes. - Will Rogers

Golden Hawk Member
    When I sent, via e-mail, our chapter report to Leigh, he replied to me via e-mail within a day.
    Gary L.
    Wappinger, NY

SDC member since 1968
    Studebaker enthusiast much longer

I sent our Chapter report in and received a thank you email in 2 days.

Still waiting...
    The only difference between death and taxes is that death does not grow worse every time Congress convenes. - Will Rogers

And, finally - a response.

Our Zone Coordinator Chuck Donkle suggested that we share our surveys among chapters, which I have done. I have already received a number of surveys in response. It's interesting stuff, to be sure.

My question to Leigh and those higher ups in the club, what exactly is the purpose of these surveys - and what does the SDC plan to do with the info?

We discussed this survey on Sunday at our Midway Chapter meeting, and several members wanted some answers. Just wondering....

Chris, a great question and THANKS for asking. In response to your question, please be patient and allow us to analyze what we have collected and when that is completed we will be sharing it with all members. If all goes as planned, that should be accomplished within the next 90 days or so. I think you will find it to be very interesting.
    See you in the future as I write about our past