Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is Flex Glue better than JB Weld, Gorilla & Loctite? Let's find out!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is Flex Glue better than JB Weld, Gorilla & Loctite? Let's find out!

Flex Glue competes against JB Weld, Loctite, and Gorilla glue using wood, brick, PVC, and metal. Flex Glue and JB Weld are also used to glue an engine toget...

Have used JB Weld for decades... Amazing stuff.
    The only difference between death and taxes is that death does not grow worse every time Congress convenes. - Will Rogers

Comment

Friend of mine is a drag racer and Super Stock Champion on multiple occasions at Beaver Springs. He once had a cracked block and JB Welded it together. Made multiple winning runs for a couple more years before he sold the engine to someone else.

That said, while the video is informative, I doubt any one of these products is intended for every possible application, with each of them suitable for their own applications.
      I might Flex Glue or Flex Seal a screen door to the bottom of a boat But I wouldn't use any of these on a cylinder head that may someday need taken apart. That's what gaskets are for.
      Brad Johnson,
      SDC since 1975, ASC since 1990
      Pine Grove Mills, Pa.
      '33 Rockne 10, '51 Commander Starlight. '53 Commander Starlight
      '56 Sky Hawk in process

Comment

I have to admit I've never purchased any JB weld, but I sure will now....what an interesting test.
        Mike Sal

Comment

I use PC7 a lot. I wish he had included it in his tests.
          I watch a lot of his videos. Not very scientific, but interesting.
          Jerry Forrester
          Forrester's Chrome
          Douglasville, Georgia

See all of Buttercup's pictures at https://imgur.com/a/tBjGzTk

Comment

Working...
          X