Thread: Studebaker products coffee mugs?

Studebaker products coffee mugs?

I think I go this 20 years ago from BondoBilly. Does anyone know of a vendor who is selling something similar?

SI and some other vendors offer Studebaker themed mugs; but something as specific as a Haze Cream or other S-P specific product is probably now relegated to flea market/swap meets.
    Most advertising specialty companies have no problem producing coffee mugs from any non-copyrighted artwork. And often in smaller quantities than you might imagine.
    Worth exploring if you want to invest a little up front and sit on the investment while you do some marketing.
    This is no doubt how SASCO produced these to begin with. The larger the production quantity the lower the unit price.

President Member Commander Eddie's Avatar
    If you can come up with any non-copyrighted artwork you can have mugs, hats, anything made for you at Cafe Press. They will do one or hundreds. You can even save the item in their inventory and if they sell to someone else you can make a royalty on the sale.
    Ed Sallia
    Dundee, OR

Sol Lucet Omnibus

Quote Originally Posted by Commander Eddie View Post
    If you can come up with any non-copyrighted artwork you can have mugs, hats, anything made for you at Cafe Press. They will do one or hundreds. You can even save the item in their inventory and if they sell to someone else you can make a royalty on the sale.
    Copyright or not only matters if the holder of the copyright has the finances and interest to fight any infringement. It's too expensive to fight without a lot of cash, and even if you win there is no real way to enforce it. I've had several designs "borrowed" without permission, but am in no position to argue it, and most were not created for revenue anyway. In some ways it's flattering, I see my designs all the time, but am sure nobody is getting rich off them. Thank you Studebaker club of Sweden.

President Member Commander Eddie's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by bensherb View Post
    Copyright or not only matters if the holder of the copyright has the finances and interest to fight any infringement. It's too expensive to fight without a lot of cash, and even if you win there is no real way to enforce it. I've had several designs "borrowed" without permission, but am in no position to argue it, and most were not created for revenue anyway. In some ways it's flattering, I see my designs all the time, but am sure nobody is getting rich off them. Thank you Studebaker club of Sweden.
    Rick, I know what you mean. I have taken some photos that I turned in to art for mugs, etc. and see them pop up on someone's T-shirt now and again. It is flattering and I really don't mind. B-T-W, I used to live in Goleta and owned a photography studio and lab in town.
    Ed Sallia
    Dundee, OR

Sol Lucet Omnibus