Thread: Hotels for the meet and registration

President Member

Hotels for the meet and registration

People are interested in making reservations for the Mansfield meet. Kudos to them for advanced planning. What are the four hotels for the meet and are there contracts for SDC pricing? This would be great to have a list and distance from the events such as the swap meet, drive track on Wednesday and other events.

Bob Miles
    Pacific Southwest Zone Coordinator

Speedster Member
    Bob,

The listing of Hotels, hopefully, will be in the next issue of Turning Wheels. Please watch the meet website for hotel listings None are very far from Richland County Fairgrounds. The Meet Registration form and Vendor Registration form should be up on the www.sdcmeet.com website soon.

Denny Foust
    SDC International Meet Chairman
    studeguy54@gmail.com

President Member
    Is there camping at the fairground?

President Member
    Quote Originally Posted by studeguy54 View Post
    Bob,

The listing of Hotels, hopefully, will be in the next issue of Turning Wheels. Please watch the meet website for hotel listings None are very far from Richland County Fairgrounds. The Meet Registration form and Vendor Registration form should be up on the www.sdcmeet.com website soon.

Denny Foust
    SDC International Meet Chairman
    studeguy54@gmail.com
    Thanks Denny!
    I should have known you would be on the ball. I can rest easy now as well as everyone else. I will be looking on next months issue and the website.

When you see Denny, make sure to say great job. I hope when the time comes for Denny to retire that his replacement will continue the tradition of great organization for the International Meet

Bob Miles
    Pacific Southwest Zone Coordinator

Champion Member
    There will be camping on the fairgrounds with electric and water. There is a dump station on site, no extra charge to campers.

President Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Studecruiser64 View Post
    There will be camping on the fairgrounds with electric and water. There is a dump station on site, no extra charge to campers.
    Thanks for the info.

Speedster Member
    Diesel Jim,

Yes, there will be two-point hookup on the fairgrounds, located within walking distance of all activities. Water, Electric will be available, and a modestly-priced dump station on the grounds

Denny Foust