No announcement yet.

Stude in the P-Lot at 1969 NASCAR race!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Stude in the P-Lot at 1969 NASCAR race!

Studebakers were rare enough in NASCAR parking lots...and by 1969, you'd never expect to see a fan driving a Studebaker to attend a NASCAR race.

But look closely under the flashing yellow light at 7:21-7:24 in this 12-minute 1969 NASCAR video; I'm sure that's the tail of a 1963 Lark in the spectator parking:

Awesome overview of the 1969 season! Fun ending...

Cool beans. BP
    We've got to quit saying, "How stupid can you be?" Too many people are taking it as a challenge.

G. K. Chesterton: This triangle of truisms, of father, mother, and child, cannot be destroyed; it can only destroy those civilizations which disregard it.

Probably just the car of the guy making cotton candy..
    I saw it in the county fair film, too
    HTIH (Hope The Info Helps)

Jeff

Get your facts first, and then you can distort them as much as you please. Mark Twain

Note: SDC# 070190 (and earlier...)

Comment

Originally posted by DEEPNHOCK View Post
      Probably just the car of the guy making cotton candy..
      I saw it in the county fair film, too

Verrrrry funny, Jeffster. BP
      We've got to quit saying, "How stupid can you be?" Too many people are taking it as a challenge.

G. K. Chesterton: This triangle of truisms, of father, mother, and child, cannot be destroyed; it can only destroy those civilizations which disregard it.

Comment

Great look at the past heroes Bob. The cars are a far cry from today's safety capsules with little identity. I also couldn't help but note the lack of grossly overweight people which seem so prevalent at today's tracks(and elsewhere).
        Thanks for the great post.
        Bill

Comment

Originally posted by Buzzard View Post
          Great look at the past heroes Bob. The cars are a far cry from today's safety capsules with little identity. I also couldn't help but note the lack of grossly overweight people which seem so prevalent at today's tracks(and elsewhere).
          Thanks for the great post.
          Bill
          That's a good point, Bill, now that you mention it. BP

Comment

Working...
          X