Thread: Stude in the P-Lot at 1969 NASCAR race!

Brownsburg, IN, USA.(NW suburban Indianapolis)

Stude in the P-Lot at 1969 NASCAR race!

Studebakers were rare enough in NASCAR parking lots...and by 1969, you'd never expect to see a fan driving a Studebaker to attend a NASCAR race.

But look closely under the flashing yellow light at 7:21-7:24 in this 12-minute 1969 NASCAR video; I'm sure that's the tail of a 1963 Lark in the spectator parking:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=78q5hnkK9fg

Cool beans. BP
    We've got to quit saying, "How stupid can you be?" Too many people are taking it as a challenge.

Ayn Rand:
    "You can avoid reality, but you cannot avoid the consequences of avoiding reality."

G. K. Chesterton: This triangle of truisms, of father, mother, and child, cannot be destroyed; it can only destroy those civilizations which disregard it.

Probably just the car of the guy making cotton candy..
    I saw it in the county fair film, too
    HTIH (Hope The Info Helps)

Jeff

Get your facts first, and then you can distort them as much as you please. Mark Twain

Note: SDC# 070190 (and earlier...)

Quote Originally Posted by DEEPNHOCK View Post
    Probably just the car of the guy making cotton candy..
    I saw it in the county fair film, too

Verrrrry funny, Jeffster. BP
    We've got to quit saying, "How stupid can you be?" Too many people are taking it as a challenge.

Ayn Rand:
    "You can avoid reality, but you cannot avoid the consequences of avoiding reality."

G. K. Chesterton: This triangle of truisms, of father, mother, and child, cannot be destroyed; it can only destroy those civilizations which disregard it.

President Member
    Great look at the past heroes Bob. The cars are a far cry from today's safety capsules with little identity. I also couldn't help but note the lack of grossly overweight people which seem so prevalent at today's tracks(and elsewhere).
    Thanks for the great post.
    Bill

Quote Originally Posted by Buzzard View Post
    Great look at the past heroes Bob. The cars are a far cry from today's safety capsules with little identity. I also couldn't help but note the lack of grossly overweight people which seem so prevalent at today's tracks(and elsewhere).
    Thanks for the great post.
    Bill
    That's a good point, Bill, now that you mention it. BP

Ayn Rand: