Clear All

• What every Studebaker owner needs

Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_6263.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	106.4 KB
ID:	1759693

Fixed it! -- Showbizkid
    Last edited by showbizkid; 11-01-2018, 11:02 AM. Reason: Photo didn’t appear

Absolutely nothing at all?
    Jake Robinson Kaywell: Shoo-wops and doo-wops galore to the background of some fine Studes. I'm eager and ready to go!

1962 GT Hawk - "Daisy-Mae" - she came dressed to kill in etherial green with a charming turquoise inside. I'm hopelessly in love!

Comment

Another Studebaker?

Bob Miles
      Pacific Southwest Zone Coordinator

Comment

A pulse!
        John Clary
        Greer, SC

SDC member since 1975

Comment

Originally posted by Chartrain View Post
          Hey there...I just took the time to go back and look at your post and realized that you had attempted to post a picture. Also, I see that you are a relatively new member and only have 28 posts since joining. So...WELCOME TO THE FORUM!!!

I'm not the best computer geek on the forum, so if you will post a little more about how you are going about trying to post a picture...perhaps some of our more knowledgeable folks can help. One thing about our group (and you probably already know this) it requires a rather thick skin to hang in here.
          John Clary
          Greer, SC

SDC member since 1975

Comment

Here's some instructions for posting pictures...

http://forum.studebakerdriversclub.c...nt.php?f=6&a=6
            Dick Steinkamp
            Bellingham, WA

Comment

Thanks,
              yes I have a WD40 ad but when I go to attaching there is only a URL attachment
              when I copy & paste it shows up on my side but not when posted

Comment

Actually, every Studebaker owner needs two items...

Dick Steinkamp
                Bellingham, WA

Comment

...sez (just kidding!) the guy who's shown us pictures of his Brit iron.

Comment

Originally posted by skyway View Post
                    ...sez (just kidding!) the guy who's shown us pictures of his Brit iron.
                    Why do you think I had a picture handy?
                    Dick Steinkamp
                    Bellingham, WA

Comment

Is it a real ad or is it again my twisted mind that sees double entendre everywhere?
                      Nice day to all.
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by christophe View Post
                        Is it a real ad or is it again my twisted mind that sees double entendre everywhere?
                        Nice day to all.
                        It's not a real WD-40 ad. It's been around forever in this form.

One of those things that makes the rounds about once a year when someone thinks they've found something new. BP
                        We've got to quit saying, "How stupid can you be?" Too many people are taking it as a challenge.

G. K. Chesterton: This triangle of truisms, of father, mother, and child, cannot be destroyed; it can only destroy those civilizations which disregard it.

Comment

Originally posted by BobPalma View Post
                          It's not a real WD-40 ad. It's been around forever in this form.

One of those things that makes the rounds about once a year when someone thinks they've found something new. BP
                          Thanks! That's reassuring. I had not seen this one before, hence my question.
                          Nice day to all.
                          sigpic

Comment

Working...
                          X