The Morgan Factory

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Morgan Factory

Wow, what an interesting place; it kinda takes you back to 1935. BTW, I was interested in the amount of wood they use; my 37 Chevy was the first year Chevy that had no wood in the body structure.

Murray

Welcome to the Morgan Motor Company in Malvern, England where happy designers, craftsmen and women lovingly create cars for enthusiasts by hand every day.
    Life isn't about how to survive the storm, but how to dance in the rain !

http://sites.google.com/site/intrigu...tivehistories/

(/url) https://goo.gl/photos/ABBDQLgZk9DyJGgr5

I have always loved Morgans. As a kid into sports cars I was never able to afford a Morgan, but I loved them just the same.
    Joe Roberts
    '61 R1 Champ
    '65 Cruiser
    Eastern North Carolina Chapter

Comment

I last rode in a near new Morgan in 1960-1961. It may have been the hardest riding car that I was ever in. It did look good.
      Gary L.
      Wappinger, NY

SDC member since 1968
      Studebaker enthusiast much longer

Comment

I rode in a friend's Morgan back in the day, but as I recall it was no more hard riding than my TR3 or my Elva Courier, but I was a whole lot younger then and maybe a rough ride wasn't all that important.
        Joe Roberts
        '61 R1 Champ
        '65 Cruiser
        Eastern North Carolina Chapter

Comment

One of our new members has a 1967 Morgan. She saw our website, joined and now takes here 1950 Champion Starlight Coupe to the coffee the British Car Club holds. She has driven the Morgan once to one of our breakfast. Neat Car!

Bob Miles
          Pacific Southwest Zone Coordinator

Comment

Originally posted by JRoberts View Post
            I rode in a friend's Morgan back in the day, but as I recall it was no more hard riding than my TR3 or my Elva Courier, but I was a whole lot younger then and maybe a rough ride wasn't all that important.
            Strange coincidence. My best friend had a TR3A at that time. I rode in and drove that car. To me, it was much better riding than the same vintage Morgan.
            Gary L.
            Wappinger, NY

SDC member since 1968
            Studebaker enthusiast much longer

Comment

My friend, Vic Hyde had three-wheeled Morgans "MOGS" in his collection of three-wheeled vehicles. When I last saw him a "flipped" Morgan was in his shop. Those Morgans handle differently! I wish I had a current Morgan! stall mentions his 1937 Chevy. My first car was a '37 Chevy Master Deluxe business coupe.
              "Growing old is mandatory, but growing up is optional." author unknown

Comment

Originally posted by Bob Bryant View Post
                My friend, Vic Hyde had three-wheeled Morgans "MOGS" in his collection of three-wheeled vehicles. When I last saw him a "flipped" Morgan was in his shop. Those Morgans handle differently! I wish I had a current Morgan! stall mentions his 1937 Chevy. My first car was a '37 Chevy Master Deluxe business coupe.
                Small World, Mine is a Master Deluxe, 2-door. I have a good friend that has a Rumble seat 37 coupe. Its a truly neat car.

Murray
                Life isn't about how to survive the storm, but how to dance in the rain !

http://sites.google.com/site/intrigu...tivehistories/

(/url) https://goo.gl/photos/ABBDQLgZk9DyJGgr5

Comment

Originally posted by stall View Post
                  Small World, Mine is a Master Deluxe, 2-door. I have a good friend that has a Rumble seat 37 coupe. Its a truly neat car. Murray
                  My coupe had no rumble seat, but the trunk was huge.
                  "Growing old is mandatory, but growing up is optional." author unknown

Comment

Working...
                  X