1957 President at auction

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 1957 President at auction

Here is a very good running and driving 1957 Studebaker President. This Studebaker was top of the line in its era with a style that fit right in with the times. Roll down to the drive or enjoy a weekend parade with this piece of nostalgia. 
    Richard Quinn
    Editor emeritus: Antique Studebaker Review

Geeze, Richard; Internet Premium is 11%! BP
    We've got to quit saying, "How stupid can you be?" Too many people are taking it as a challenge.

G. K. Chesterton: This triangle of truisms, of father, mother, and child, cannot be destroyed; it can only destroy those civilizations which disregard it.

Comment

They need to call it what it is.............it's a penalty, not a premium.

Comment

If it was a President Classic with a good interior, I would be interested at that price.
        Gary L.
        Wappinger, NY

SDC member since 1968
        Studebaker enthusiast much longer

Comment

Originally posted by TWChamp View Post
          They need to call it what it is.............it's a penalty, not a premium.
          Good one, Tom. BP
          We've got to quit saying, "How stupid can you be?" Too many people are taking it as a challenge.

G. K. Chesterton: This triangle of truisms, of father, mother, and child, cannot be destroyed; it can only destroy those civilizations which disregard it.

Comment

If i hadn't just bought something and broke again, I'd be looking at that one. However I wonder what's underneath that you don't see in the pictures?

Comment

Wow, at that price, it's a real bargain.
              Rog
              '59 Lark VI Regal Hardtop
              Smithtown,NY
              Recording Secretary, Long Island Studebaker Club

Comment

Working...
              X