Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

This link will help you while away the hours. Yes Studebaker content is evident.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• This link will help you while away the hours. Yes Studebaker content is evident.

Shorpy Vintage HD Photo Archive

Ok.. You made me look.

Instinctively I wrote "wile away the hours", but on reflection that didn't seem right, given what "wile" is usually taken to mean. Then again, "while away" doesn't seem to make much sense either. ...
    HTIH (Hope The Info Helps)

Jeff

Get your facts first, and then you can distort them as much as you please. Mark Twain

Note: SDC# 070190 (and earlier...)

Comment

It's a great site! Still belongs in 'Huggers

Clark in San Diego | '63 Standard (F2) "Barney" | http://studeblogger.blogspot.com

Comment

Thanks Clark. I thought the Stude content would suffice but you're the boss. I'm glad I made Jeff look as I had to confirm it too in my very old Oxford English minidictionary before posting.
        Cheers,
        Bill

Comment

And this is how I while/wile away the afternoons for a brief spell. Bill

Comment

Originally posted by Buzzard View Post
            Thanks Clark. I thought the Stude content would suffice but you're the boss. I'm glad I made Jeff look as I had to confirm it too in my very old Oxford English minidictionary before posting.
            Cheers, Bill
            There is Stude. content in there? It must be pretty well hidden!
            StudeRich
            Second Generation Stude Driver,
            Proud '54 Starliner Owner
            SDC Member Since 1967

Comment

Trust me Rich, look hard as it's there.
              Bill

Comment

Rich,
                In the search box type in Studebaker and you'll get 15 results.
                Bill

Comment

I just discovered the incredible clarity of these Shorpy historical pics IF you hit the "hi-Resolution" button on the top left after you have loaded the "details/buy" link.
                  For example:
                  Go to the "military site", second row pic far right and you will see image # JGPX 9290 of a ship and crew.
                  Next hit "details/buy" and then the hi-resolution button and check out the details of the crew. Unbelievable for such old pics.
                  Enjoy,
                  Bill

Comment

Working...
                  X