This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Late Registration Question

I see the latest registration for the car judging is tomorrow Wednesday at 5pm in person in Tacoma. I wont be there til Thursday. Am I too late or can I call in or email forms? I really don't feel like driving to Tacoma and back north to turn in forms only to return on Thursday.

I know it's last minute but so was knowing the car would be ready. If I'm too late I'll cancel the hotel and show up on Sat for the show.

Gordy
    sigpic1957 Goldenhawk

Keeping the passion alive

If you can e-mail them to me @ dleroux@techsafety.com before 5:45PM PDT today I'll print them out & take them down. I'm still at the office & I'll stay if you can pull it together. Reach me on my phone (425) 471-0 seven 53 and let me know.

Comment

Thanks. Left voice message. Working it now and will send. Gordy 425 314 five five 4 five.
      sigpic1957 Goldenhawk

Comment

Thanks for the call. Sending in a couple mins. Such a great host! Saved me hours in traffic from Mukilteo.

Gordy
        sigpic1957 Goldenhawk

Comment

Originally posted by Big Smooth View Post
          I see the latest registration for the car judging is tomorrow Wednesday at 5pm in person in Tacoma. I wont be there til Thursday. Am I too late or can I call in or email forms? I really don't feel like driving to Tacoma and back north to turn in forms only to return on Thursday.

I know it's last minute but so was knowing the car would be ready. If I'm too late I'll cancel the hotel and show up on Sat for the show.

Gordy
          Gordy,

If you're the gentleman I spoke with today, I was happy to accommodate your want to be judged today.

Denny Foust
          studeguy54@gmail.com

Comment

Thanks Denny, I did come today but the Goldenhawk didn't make the journey. Maybe was another person. After a couple of breakdowns and other issues it wasn't worth the risk. Didn't have enough run time with the new eng, trans, brakes and such.

Gordy
            sigpic1957 Goldenhawk

Comment

Working...
            X