IDYSD artwork for 2018?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• IDYSD artwork for 2018?

Has anyone produced a flyer for the upcoming 2018 International Drive Your Studebaker Day event? I can reuse the ones from 2016 if need be by cutting off all the dates....
    The only difference between death and taxes is that death does not grow worse every time Congress convenes. - Will Rogers

Chris, I have a flyer for 2018, but it is specific to our chapter's event. PM me.
    Howard - Los Angeles chapter SDC
    '53 Commander Starliner (Finally running and driving, but still in process)
    '56 Golden Hawk (3 speed/overdrive, Power steering - Running, but not yet driving)
    '58 Packard Hawk. A partially restored car that was not completely assembled.

Comment

I agree with Chris, it would be good to know if there's a flyer that can be printed up and displayed in people's cars and trucks. For many in the UK, who are not familiar with Studebaker, it would be great idea
      Richard
      sigpic

Comment

My apologies, folks! Got a lot of irons in the fire and this one slipped by me.

Here's a link to download the 2018 dated flyer with the headline "Today Is"

Here's a link to download the flyer with the headline "September 8 is"

If the links do not work, email me, bshawrush@gmail.com
        sigpic
        Bob Shaw
        Rush City, Minnesota
        1960 Hawk - www.northstarstudebakers.com
        "The farther I go, the behinder I get."

Comment

Outstanding, Bob.
          The only difference between death and taxes is that death does not grow worse every time Congress convenes. - Will Rogers

Comment

Thank you for the flyer artwork. I have mine printed and ready for tomorrow.

Comment

Working...
            X