X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Judging

Questions about the Tacoma meet.

We are bringing our car down to Tacoma and it's the first meet bringing a car. From reading I believe there is 2 area's to be Judged. We drive a Lark so Thursday we drive to the area and leave our car for the day to be judged? Then there is a drive through judging? on another day?
    Are automatically registered to be judged? since we are registered to attend the meet? Or do we need to register for judging.

Thanks
    Rob and Bev
    1960 Lark VIII Convertibe
    1964 Daytona *
    1956 Stude PU *
    1951 Stude PU *
    1963 Lark *
    1960 Lark Regal 4 door *
    *= previously owned.

Just gather near some other Larks and talk to them. Likely they know or you could ask an 'official' .

Comment

Unless you registered and paid to be judged you will not be judged, you can pay to be judged at the meet when you go to the registration table to pick up your credentials.
      Frank van Doorn
      Omaha, Ne.
      1962 GT Hawk 289 4 speed
      1941 Champion streetrod, R-2 Powered, GM 200-4R trans.
      1952 V-8 232 Commander State "Starliner" hardtop OD

Comment

Make sure you know what class you want to be in. For me it was a toss up until I went through the judging criteria and saw just how meticulous some of the judging areas might be. Even though my car does have some modifications I decided to stay away from the custom and modified class. I hope to still be on the positive side when they get done with my car....

Comment

Thanks Norm, I think I am thinking the same as you.
          Cheers
          Rob
          1960 Lark VIII Convertibe
          1964 Daytona *
          1956 Stude PU *
          1951 Stude PU *
          1963 Lark *
          1960 Lark Regal 4 door *
          *= previously owned.

Comment

Working...
          X