Thread: Outside Swap Meet Availability

President Member

Outside Swap Meet Availability

I read the requirements for Swap Meet vending, including the fact that payment must be received by June 30th.
    I was planning on bringing a few parts and selling maybe just one day, Thursday most likely. Also, I have a Roadtrek camper van, something that fits in one parking space, and I would like to sell out of the back of it. So, is it too late? Is space available? Can I park the Roadtrek in my Swap space?
    Thank you, Jerry Blount

Jerry, you have to go to the website and contact them, there is still room last I checked, but payment must be made ASAP. If you are vending out of the vehicle it is ok to park in your stall, but you can't stay in it. You probably just get the big space, they have all the details in the MARCH TW or on the site. I think it is $ 160 for a 17x 17 ' stall

Speedster Member
    Quote Originally Posted by (S) View Post
    Jerry, you have to go to the website and contact them, there is still room last I checked, but payment must be made ASAP. If you are vending out of the vehicle it is ok to park in your stall, but you can't stay in it. You probably just get the big space, they have all the details in the MARCH TW or on the site. I think it is $ 160 for a 17x 17 ' stall
    Jerry,

We would be happy to have you with us as a vendor at Tacoma, and YES, you can still register as a vendor with us. You will find the Vendor Registration form here:

http://sdcmeet.com/Content/Docs/2018..._Agreement.pdf

You will be able to sell out of your van, so long as it is contained within the 8' x 17' ($60) or 17' x 17'/space ($120). No RV camping is permitted at any time on the grounds surrounding Tacoma Dome (including the outdoor Swap Meet spaces). We are sorry for the NO camping policy, but this is the requirement of the owners of the ground we are on.

Denny Foust
    SDC International Meet Chairman
    studeguy54@gmail.com

President Member
    Thank you, I will send in my form and $60.00 immediately. I’m not bringing too much so I may just unload and park elsewhere.