This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• So where o Where do Motorhomes go

I think our plans are changing. Might be driving a Motorhome pulling a trailer with the GoldenHawk. Any suggestions on where to campout?
    Thank you. I will know more as we test it out. Plus with all the fires hopefully we will be able to get there. It has been awful smokey in Fresno California.
    Mabel 1949 Champion
    Hawk 1957 Silverhawk
    Gus 1958 Transtar
    The Prez 1955 President State
    Blu 1957 Golden Hawk
    Daisy 1954 Regal Commander Starlight Coupe
    Fresno,Ca

It's been smoky everywhere out west Glad to hear you are withstanding it, Anne. Safe travels.

Clark in San Diego | '63 Standard (F2) "Barney" | http://studeblogger.blogspot.com

Comment

I forget the name, but there is an RV park just a few miles away.. It is top notch, i'll try to get the name of them for you.

Comment

Thank you
        we are fully self contained just need a parking spot
        Mabel 1949 Champion
        Hawk 1957 Silverhawk
        Gus 1958 Transtar
        Blu 1957 Golden Hawk
        Fresno,Ca

Comment

The place is called Mobile Majestic, Family stayed there a few times and I see it is also on the SDC list.

Comment

Originally posted by Anne F. Goodman View Post
            I think our plans are changing. Might be driving a Motorhome pulling a trailer with the GoldenHawk. Any suggestions on where to campout?
            Thank you. I will know more as we test it out. Plus with all the fires hopefully we will be able to get there. It has been awful smokey in Fresno California.
            Ann, Please check the meet site for more information on the camping options for this meet. http://sdcmeet.com/Home/Camping?Length=4, or call 1-800-348-3144 or 253-845-3144. We know this is a few miles from the Lemay ACM, Tacoma Dome, and Parking Lot A where the Swap Meet will be, but none of these locations, including LaQuinta, permit camping on or near their grounds.

Denny Foust
            studeguy54@gmail.com
            SDC International Meet Chairman

Comment

can you park there to attend a meeting? When is the Harry Barnes award , Service Awards being given out?
              Mabel 1949 Champion
              Hawk 1957 Silverhawk
              Gus 1958 Transtar
              Blu 1957 Golden Hawk
              Fresno,Ca

Comment

Info says, “No campers or RV’s are permitted on the grounds anytime during the meet.”

Comment

Wow so we drive almost 900 miles and cant park to go to the meet? We have our space at the Majestic to stay at. No Studebaker or trailer can make this trip With us. Plus badly sprained foot and ankle. will make walking fun.
                  Mabel 1949 Champion
                  Hawk 1957 Silverhawk
                  Gus 1958 Transtar
                  Blu 1957 Golden Hawk
                  Fresno,Ca

Comment

Working...
                  X