SDC Hamilton July meeting

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SDC Hamilton July meeting

The club went to the Shawn & Ed Brewery in Dundas for the July chapter meeting a couple Mondays ago. Here are the four Studes that were present. The brewery also has a 2R on static display inside...

Log into Facebook to start sharing and connecting with your friends, family, and people you know.

Log into Facebook to start sharing and connecting with your friends, family, and people you know.

S.

Only on Facebook! You get about 20 sec. to view the Stude. pics until some guys face blows up full size on the whole screen!
    StudeRich
    Second Generation Stude Driver,
    Proud '54 Starliner Owner
    SDC Member Since 1967

Comment

First P'bucket (which I've quit using), now FB...I think I'm done with trying to post pix on forums. It'll just be text from here on in...

Comment

That has to be THE MOST disorganized, hap hazard Website EVER!

I feel your pain, mine is just a wild and crazy mix of stuff from friends of "Friends"!

Also a list of "people I might know" who are friends of "Friends", I could care less about.

Any "Groups" you follow, will have the posts GONE at the bottom of a thousand Page list in seconds, lost forever.
        StudeRich
        Second Generation Stude Driver,
        Proud '54 Starliner Owner
        SDC Member Since 1967

Comment

Folks, when you click on either of the two Facebook links at the start of this thread, I agree that a guy's face comes up shortly thereafter; it's probably for the FB page of the owner of the photos. You only have to click on the "not now" choice to make it go away, and you can view the photos for as long, and as many times, as you want to.
          Mike Auldridge
          Gaithersburg, MD
          301-651-4346
          SDC Life Member since 1976
          1948 M16
          1961 Lark VIII convertible (with minor mods)

Comment

Originally posted by StudeRich View Post
            Only on Facebook! You get about 20 sec. to view the Stude. pics until some guys face blows up full size on the whole screen!
            I was able to look at all the pics, without any interruption! Maybe that's because I'm also on FB, although I've hardly posted anything, since I first signed up, there. Please, Steve, don't give up trying to post any pics? They are one of the Best things, about this forum!

Mark
            sigpic

S2Deluxe = (5H - C3).

Comment

Working...
            X