Ozark Trails 23rd Orphan Car Show Sept 7-8

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ozark Trails 23rd Orphan Car Show Sept 7-8

The Ozark Trails Chapter invite all Studebaker, Avanti and orphan car owners to our 23rd annual Orphan Car Show Sept 7-8th in Branson, MO. The meet hotel is the Angel Inn 3311 Shepherd of the Hills Expressway. Room rate is $57.00. Please mention Ozark Trails, Orphan Car Club or the Studebaker Club. Angel Inn's phone number is 417-334-2300.
    Registration is $25.00 with T-shirt or $15.00 without. This is a non judge get together with friends to enjoy our cars and company.
    Along with the cars we will feature a live band on Friday night and our annual valve cover races on Saturday morning at no costs.
    On Friday afternoon we will hold a water coloring class for anyone interested. The cost will be $10.00 to cover materials.
    On Saturday morning we will hold a greeting card making class for a cost of $10.00 to cover materials.

Branson this time of year has less traffic than the busy summer months and cooler temperatures.
    Come join us for a fun weekend in the Missouri Ozarks.

Contact me at gsanders@cebridge.net or 417-569-3866.

Looking forward to seeing you in Branson for Drive your Studebaker Day.
    Gary Sanders
    Nixa, MO

I'm looking forward to this as usual. I've got to leave off working on the truck and prep the Commander for the trip.
    "In the heart of Arkansas."
    Searcy, Arkansas
    1952 Commander 2 door. Really fine 259.
    1952 2R pickup

Comment

Working...
    X