How it used to be...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How it used to be...

This video is great for reminiscing and thinking about the old days. In one scene there was a Studebaker in the background.

www.youtube.com/embed/nSC7SXQpInM?rel=0:)
    "Growing old is mandatory, but growing up is optional." author unknown

Great, thanks.

Comment

I look back at those times with some nostalgia until I realize it's 95 deg outside and the humidity is over 80%. Dang, the AC feel good.

Thanks for posting, Bob

Comment

Originally posted by sweetolbob View Post
        I look back at those times with some nostalgia until I realize it's 95 deg outside and the humidity is over 80%. Dang, the AC feel good.

Thanks for posting, Bob
        When I was a kid, 95 degree temp. and high humidity never bothered me.
        Jerry Forrester
        Forrester's Chrome
        Douglasville, Georgia

See all of Buttercup's pictures at https://imgur.com/a/tBjGzTk

Comment

Originally posted by Jerry Forrester View Post
          I think we all have different body thermostats. Living in Florida for 20 years year around did not bother me. Admittedly, air conditioning was very important for the comfort level. During my early years in Indiana I drove convertibles and sometimes the top was down for several days unless it rained. My girl friend and I came out of a theater and I saw it had rained. When we got to the car someone kindly had raised the top, as the control was functional on my 1951 Plymouth. Good deed for the day!
          "Growing old is mandatory, but growing up is optional." author unknown

Comment

Originally posted by Jerry Forrester View Post
            Then we got edumacated and know the difference now. Bob

Comment

Great, now any whippersnapper that watches this video will think that the Good Old Days ® actually happened in black-and-white! Just kidding, it actually seems like a worthwhile film.
              Jake Robinson Kaywell: Shoo-wops and doo-wops galore to the background of some fine Studes. I'm eager and ready to go!

1962 GT Hawk - "Daisy-Mae" - she came dressed to kill in etherial green with a charming turquoise inside. I'm hopelessly in love!

Comment

Thanks for the post, very enjoyable

Murray
                Life isn't about how to survive the storm, but how to dance in the rain !

http://sites.google.com/site/intrigu...tivehistories/

(/url) https://goo.gl/photos/ABBDQLgZk9DyJGgr5

Comment

Working...
                X