Views:	2
Size:	105.3 KB
ID:	1758107Click image for larger version

Name:	58 1.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	115.3 KB
ID:	1758108
    Mono mind in a stereo world

You're a lucky man! Three nice new cars, and obviously a very loving wife. (Assuming that your married) I have an area fenced in behind my shop that is roughly 30' by 60'. All of my "projects have to fit back there, or in my shop. HOA only allows one unlicensed vehicle, unless they're out of sight.
    Tom Senecal Not enough money or years to build all of the Studebakers that I think I can.

Comment

Good for you! They all appear to be quite nice (by Northeast standards). It appears to me that the hardtop does not have an engine. That will be one of the easier fixes (installing an engine).
      Gary L.
      Wappinger, NY

SDC member since 1968
      Studebaker enthusiast much longer

Comment

Nice collection Bob! What are your plans for these?
        sigpic
        In the middle of MinneSTUDEa.

Comment

Orange '56 Power Hawk will either be parted out or sold as a parts car.
          White/red '57 Silver Hawk is a ok builder.All 4 fenders seem pretty nice. Floor isn't even that bad.
          Blue '58 Commander HT might be a keeper.On the hunt for a running 289/auto trans to put in it.Would trade the '56 for a engine for this car.
          '63 R2 4-speed GT Hawk with power disc brakes might be the logical choice to keep as it is original engine to the body,however I have never been a fan of the body style.Most likely it will get re-homed as well. Still deciding.
          The '63 was subject to another thread so I didn't post pictures of that car with these 3
          Mono mind in a stereo world

Comment

Working...
          X