Floor mats

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Floor mats

I'm looking for green carpeted floor mats preferably with a Studebaker logo on it for my '56 Hawk. Recommendations, please.
    peter lee

The best option I have found for a C/K is the carpet protectors that Rene sells at Southeast Studebaker. I think he has a couple different logo patches that he can sew on them. I had him make mats for mine out of the same material as my new carpet. If you want true floor mats, you can buy the rubber backing stuff with the little pegs on it and glue that to the back of Rene's carpet protector. I bought the rubber backing stuff but I never installed it. The Carpet protectors didn't slip so I never went any farther with it. Maybe I will get around to installing it before I need a new set of carpet protectors.
    Wayne
    "Trying to shed my CASO ways"

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by wdills View Post
      The best option I have found for a C/K is the carpet protectors that Rene sells at Southeast Studebaker. I think he has a couple different logo patches that he can sew on them. I had him make mats for mine out of the same material as my new carpet. If you want true floor mats, you can buy the rubber backing stuff with the little pegs on it and glue that to the back of Rene's carpet protector. I bought the rubber backing stuff but I never installed it. The Carpet protectors didn't slip so I never went any farther with it. Maybe I will get around to installing it before I need a new set of carpet protectors.
      i just checked and they don't carry them.
      peter lee

Comment

As a card carrying CASO I've found that old carpet samples make dandy carpet protectors. SI sells some for $$$. The ones you buy at wallyworld slide all over.

Comment

I bought mine from SI. makes your car worth more money. Not a CASO.Big lots or Ollies has 4 piece sets for 10- 15 bucks No logos. cheers jimmijim
          sigpicAnything worth doing deserves your best shot. Do it right the first time. When you're done you will know it. { I'm just the guy who thinks he knows everything, my buddy is the guy who knows everything.} cheers jimmijim*****SDC***** member

Comment

I purchased my front mats for '62 Hawk from SI and am very pleased. I'm not interested in the back seat floor mats. Chet445

Comment

Working...
            X