• Time
  • Show
Clear All

A well-deserved rest! Enjoy!!

Craig

Comment

Have a Great Retirement...

Bob,
      Thanks for all of your help...The Carter Bothers have been on the road for almost 10 years...I wouldn't have been able to finish this project without your help.
      Remember...Every night is Friday night and every morning is Saturday morning.
      Enjoy,
      Jim
      Attached Files
      sigpic

Comment

Good for you Bob. And thanks for the things you have done for so many. Looking forward to seeing you when and wherever.

Pat
        Pat Dilling
        Olivehurst, CA
        Custom '53 Starlight aka STU COOL

LS1 Engine Swap Journal: http://www.hotrodders.com/forum/jour...ournalid=33611

Comment

Decisions like you have make are not easy. You have gone out of your way to find homes for parts and cars. Hopefully you will now have more time for yourself and your projects.
          Milt

1947 Champion (owned since 1967)
          1961 Hawk 4-speed
          1967 Avanti
          1961 Lark 2 door
          1988 Avanti Convertible

Member of SDC since 1973

Comment

Thank you Bob for all your help! Cherish your well deserved freedom from carrying all that weight. Time to kick back and enjoy the hobby. Good seeing you again in South Bend!
            Jim
            I was STUDEBAKER, when STUDEBAKER wasn't "KOOL".

Comment

Bob,

Thanks for all of the help and time you have given to me and others like me. Please stay longer next time you are up this way.

Comment

It was a great run Bob and you have helped a whole lot of us. THANK YOU. See you in Tacoma
                Howard - Los Angeles chapter SDC
                '53 Commander Starliner (Finally running and driving, but still in process)
                '56 Golden Hawk (3 speed/overdrive, Power steering - Running, but not yet driving)
                '58 Packard Hawk. A partially restored car that was not completely assembled.

Comment

Thank you, Bob, for all the time and effort you put into the world of Studebaker. It has always been a pleasure dealing with you. May your "retirement" be golden.
                  Gord Richmond, within Weasel range of the Alberta Badlands

Comment

Yes, a good run, Bob! Look forward to BSing with you at upcoming meets.

Comment

Hi Bob, Thanks so much for all you have done for me and the folks down here in New Zealand - so many cars and parts that would not have been here without your efforts. So very much appreciated. No doubt it will not be "the end" - I am sure you will be called on for help and I am sure you will find more Studebaker treasures that will need homes! Enjoy your "retirement" and take care. Best regards, George.

Comment

Bob,
                        I know the hobby is not "over" for you...you've just downsized a little. You've got too much Studebaker in your blood to call it quits!

I want to personally thank you for all the cars, parts, help and friendship you provided to me over the years. The hobby for me would have been only a fraction of the great ride it was if it was not for you. You're a good friend. I'm still in the Bay Area often and will continue to pester you to see what you are up to. The last thing I expect to find is a "retired" Bob Peterson. . See you in Tacoma this summer.
                        Dick Steinkamp
                        Bellingham, WA

Comment

Congrats on a happy closing of that chapter of your Studebaker vending saga and best wishes for future endeavors! If you can hold up the rent on a 4k sq ft shop doing Stude parts, you are a better businessman than I!

Comment

Bob, if you find that you need to add more Studebakers back to your collection, you can park them in my yard free of charge (provided you leave the keys in the ignition).
                            sigpic
                            In the middle of MinneSTUDEa.

Comment

Thank you Bob for your time and parts you’ve supplied me. You’ve been an absolute gentleman even with the difficulties with running your business and taking care of your wife. My hat’s off to you Mr. Peterson. Enjoy your days!

Comment

Bob--- thanks for the assist with parts, advice, warnings/caveats and Q&A support; it helped me put a Studebaker back on the road , turning it from a NON Driver, to freeway reliable. Glad we are in the same area , so our paths will cross plenty ...Thank You

Comment

Working...
                                X