This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Caravans home from Tacoma

At our Memorial Day meet today a member of the Minnsota North Star Chapter, Dave Chalberg, mentioned that he was driving to Tacoma from Minneapolis but heading out early to visit family before the meet. He's very interested in hooking up with other drivers that would be heading home the same way. I was thinking I'd contact some of the chapters along his proposed route and see who else might be driving out and leaving at the end. I thought it might also be a good idea to post a thread here and see who else might be thinking the same way as Dave. It would be cool to have a sheet on the message board at Tacoma for people to list their departure and final destination and maybe have a group meetup mid-meet to exchange numbers and such. Dave would love to caravan with other Stude drivers whether they are going to the Dakotas, Minnesota, Wisconsin, etc. And I think other members heading other directions might like the idea of doing a caravan part of their way home.

That's a great idea. Maybe members heading north/south could consider the same arrangement. It would be a sight to see 30+ Studebakers travelling together down the highway.
    Ed Sallia
    Dundee, OR

Sol Lucet Omnibus

Comment

Working...
    X