Name:	scott helping 82215 009.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	110.4 KB
ID:	1757932Click image for larger version

Name:	scott helping 82215 015.jpg
Size:	75.4 KB
ID:	1757933
    Last edited by Flashback; 05-28-2018, 03:31 PM.

Hardy, har, har! So sorry for your situation. Technology could be so unpredictable at times.
    Jake Robinson Kaywell: Shoo-wops and doo-wops galore to the background of some fine Studes. I'm eager and ready to go!

1962 GT Hawk - "Daisy-Mae" - she came dressed to kill in etherial green with a charming turquoise inside. I'm hopelessly in love!

Comment

Tex

I'm not sure what is causing your difficulty but if you are trying to delete a post, you need to click a button in the upper left area where it says delete. If you don't nothing will happen if you just press "delete"

Of course, if there has been a post added, it won't delete.

HTH, been there, done that, got the tee shirt.

Bob

Comment

Originally posted by Stude Shoo-wop! View Post
        Hardy, har, har! So sorry for your situation. Technology could be so unpredictable at times.
        Am I missing something here Jake? Why all the sarcasm ? All your other posts seem to be more upbeat.

Comment

Don't seem to have the time or money to move the rest of way to paint stage, on the 53, even more than that the energy to get motivated. So, just piddlin on light stuff, til I can get going. Trying to motivate myself a little..LOL..I am doing something real important. LOL ,,Like cutting the holes to install the rear window defroster, while the back window is out. Even trying to post pictures has been a chore!! Here goes
          Click image for larger version

Name:	013.jpg
Size:	108.9 KB
ID:	1720845
          Last edited by Flashback; 05-28-2018, 04:56 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by lumpy View Post
            Am I missing something here Jake? Why all the sarcasm ? All your other posts seem to be more upbeat.
            I sometimes like to shake it up a bit. Consistency is the first step to personal ruin, so far as I'm concerned.
            Jake Robinson Kaywell: Shoo-wops and doo-wops galore to the background of some fine Studes. I'm eager and ready to go!

1962 GT Hawk - "Daisy-Mae" - she came dressed to kill in etherial green with a charming turquoise inside. I'm hopelessly in love!

Comment

Working...
            X