• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Interesting Collection Of Studebaker Pics

https://tinyurl.com/y9sr9bpm
    sigpic
    Dave Lester

What in blazes is that? An Israeli Defense Forces Studechopper? How wonderfully silly!
    Jake Robinson Kaywell: Shoo-wops and doo-wops galore to the background of some fine Studes. I'm eager and ready to go!

1962 GT Hawk - "Daisy-Mae" - she came dressed to kill in etherial green with a charming turquoise inside. I'm hopelessly in love!

Comment

Strange enough, Israel was where I saw my first bulletnose when I was 9 years "old", I got quite a shock, it was far away from the coupes, Hawks & Larks I already knew.

Comment

I see only 1 pic posted, How is that a collection?

Mark
        sigpic

S2Deluxe = (5H - C3).

Comment

Originally posted by S2Deluxe View Post
          I see only 1 pic posted, How is that a collection?

Mark
          Pretty simple, really. Click the link below the picture.
          sigpic
          Dave Lester

Comment

Originally posted by Studedude View Post
            Pretty simple, really. Click the link below the picture.
            Simple for everyone else, maybe? I did try that, but all I get is a smaller view of the same pic. I don't get why, am I the only one it's not working for?

Mark
            Last edited by S2Deluxe; 05-20-2018, 02:18 PM.
            sigpic

S2Deluxe = (5H - C3).

Comment

Simple for everyone else, maybe? I did try that, but all I get is a smaller view of the same pic. I don't get why, am I the only one it's not working for?

Mark
              Once the, "smaller view of the same pic," loads there are < > arrows on each side of that pic. Click those to navigate through the other pics.

The theme is Flying Studebakers.
              Last edited by Studedude; 05-20-2018, 03:29 PM.
              sigpic
              Dave Lester

Comment

That has to be a PhotoShop picture. Notice that there's no tail rotor. Without that the body of the chopper would rotate counter to the direction of the rotor due to conservation of angular momentum.
                -Dwight

Comment

Originally posted by Studedude View Post
                  Once the, "smaller view of the same pic," loads there are < > arrows on each side of that pic. Click those to navigate through the other pics.

The theme is Flying Studebakers.
                  Once the smaller view loads, I get nothing, no matter how long I wait. If I hit where I think < > arrows should be, it has no effect. Are there any Madd Doodler images in the others? Those are Great!

Mark
                  Last edited by S2Deluxe; 05-20-2018, 05:17 PM.
                  sigpic

S2Deluxe = (5H - C3).

Comment

Originally posted by Dwight FitzSimons View Post
                    That has to be a PhotoShop picture. Notice that there's no tail rotor. Without that the body of the chopper would rotate counter to the direction of the rotor due to conservation of angular momentum.
                    -Dwight
                    Maybe it's on the opposite side, out of view? Yeah, that wouldn't be physically adequate then, would it? It's what you call, artistic license. No need to concern yourself with reality.

Mark
                    Last edited by S2Deluxe; 05-20-2018, 05:37 PM.
                    sigpic

S2Deluxe = (5H - C3).

Comment

Once the smaller view loads, I get nothing, no matter how long I wait. If I hit where I think < > arrows should be, it has no effect. Are thre any Mad Doodler images in the others? Those are Great!

Mark
                      Sorry you can't access the pictures. There are several icons to click on that opens all kinds of pictures of all kinds of Studebakers. May be a browser issue?

I didn't see any Madd Doodler images.
                      sigpic
                      Dave Lester

Comment

Stude pix's collection

Wow....that's a pile of pictures, I was on the site for an hour, great fun thanks! Sherm / Green Bay

Comment

Once the smaller view loads, I get nothing, no matter how long I wait. If I hit where I think < > arrows should be, it has no effect. Are there any Madd Doodler images in the others? Those are Great!

Mark
                          The arrows are way off at the very edges of the screen. You may need to adjust your screen size to get them to show up.

Comment

The pix comes up in a new window for me & down at the bottom the rest of them shows a wee bit shadowy & when put'n my pointer on them they brighten up.

Comment

Originally posted by firestoper 25 View Post
                              Wow....that's a pile of pictures, I was on the site for an hour, great fun thanks! Sherm / Green Bay
                              Thanks for the report... I was beginning to think I was seeing things!
                              sigpic
                              Dave Lester

Comment

Working...
                              X