Dennis Lambert RIP

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dennis Lambert RIP

I was just told that Dennis Lambert passed away this morning. That is all I know at this time. I am sure that there will be more information coming.Rest in peace Dennis.

Sorry to hear this , Dennis was always great to deal with ....RIP Dennis
    sigpic

Home of the Fried Green Tomato

"IF YOU WANT THE SMILES YOU NEED TO DO THE MILES "

1960 Champ , 1966 Daytona , 1965 Daytona Wagonaire

Comment

So sorry to hear of the passing of Dennis as he was a true friend and valuable resource to the Studebaker Club.
      He had helped me with many hard to find Stude parts and always a stop during national meets in "SB"

Rest in peace
      Joe Parsons

Joe Parsons

Comment

RIP Dennis.
        Chip
        '63 Cruiser
        '57 Packard wagon
        '61 Lark Regal 4 dr wagon
        '50 Commander 4 dr sedan

Comment

R.I.P. Dennis. Our thoughts and prayers to Denise and Family.
          J & J Sinclair
          I was STUDEBAKER, when STUDEBAKER wasn't "KOOL".

Comment

Rest In Peace Dennis, and thanks for saving all those Studebaker parts for us.

Comment

What Joe said in Post #6.

Without Dennis' enterprise, the Studebaker hobby would be in the same parts shape as when Chrysler Corporation destroyed so many AMC parts for whatever reason sometime in the late 80s or early 90s, IIRC.

RIP, Dennis. BP
              We've got to quit saying, "How stupid can you be?" Too many people are taking it as a challenge.

G. K. Chesterton: This triangle of truisms, of father, mother, and child, cannot be destroyed; it can only destroy those civilizations which disregard it.

Comment

Agree with Joe and Bob. More than any other single person, Dennis was responsible for the huge and unique supply of NOS part that Stude people are blessed with. Dennis was also a good friend to many of us.
                Skip Lackie

Comment

Originally posted by BobPalma View Post
                  What Joe said in Post #6.

Without Dennis' enterprise, the Studebaker hobby would be in the same parts shape as when Chrysler Corporation destroyed so many AMC parts for whatever reason sometime in the late 80s or early 90s, IIRC.

RIP, Dennis. BP

Indeed!

Dennis always made himself available and solved any issues quickly. RIP Dennis... You will be missed by many!

Comment

Originally posted by BobPalma View Post
                    The Studebaker hobby would be in the same parts shape as when Chrysler Corporation destroyed so many AMC parts for whatever reason sometime in the late 80s or early 90s, IIRC.
                    From what I've heard, Lee Iaccoca issued the infamous AMC Termination Order out of financial concerns. If shipping tons of NOS AMC parts out to Western landfills under armed guard and destroying the bucks and dies with dynamite is due to financial concerns, then I'm Ronald Reagan!

P.S. At the risk of sounding ingenuine, my condolences for the loss of Mr. Lambert. He seemed like an honorable man and a great asset to Studebaker-dom.
                    Last edited by Stude Shoo-wop!; 05-19-2018, 08:50 PM.
                    Jake Robinson Kaywell: Shoo-wops and doo-wops galore to the background of some fine Studes. I'm eager and ready to go!

1962 GT Hawk - "Daisy-Mae" - she came dressed to kill in etherial green with a charming turquoise inside. I'm hopelessly in love!

Comment

I am deeply sorry to hear this, I have had MANY happy purchases from Dennis and Denise over many years, even before they owned the Business.
                      StudeRich
                      Second Generation Stude Driver,
                      Proud '54 Starliner Owner
                      SDC Member Since 1967

Comment

I'm VERY sorry to hear of his passing!

He more than fulfilled his role in the aim of preserving Studebakers and keeping them on the road!!

Craig

Comment

Rip Dennis, a Good man , Ed

Comment

It seems to me that there are a handful of people who rise to the top when we think of those who went the extra mile in preserving Studebakers and their heritage. Dennis is one of those, and since I would leave many stellar names out, I'll refrain from starting a list here.
                            But is there a way these individuals could be memorialized, beyond just a brick at the museum (as good as that is and for a great cause)? Perhaps an award named in their honor?
                            Mike Davis
                            1964 Champ 8E7-122 "Stuey"

Comment

His retirement was way too short. RIP
                              Ron Dame
                              '63 Champ

Comment

Working...
                              X