Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

12K 4-post lift with alignment plates and jacks available for $3500 on FB Marketplace

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 12K 4-post lift with alignment plates and jacks available for $3500 on FB Marketplace

For you guys with those nice big shops the rest of us can only drool over:

Log into Facebook to start sharing and connecting with your friends, family, and people you know.
    Mike O'Handley, Cat Herder Third Class
    Kenmore, Washington
    hausdok@msn.com

'58 Packard Hawk
    '05 Subaru Baja Turbo
    '71 Toyota Crown Coupe
    '69 Pontiac Firebird
    (What is it with me and discontinued/orphan cars?)

Originally posted by hausdok View Post
    For you guys with those nice big shops the rest of us can only drool over:

https://www.facebook.com/marketplace...04707030060624

That is a bargain, 1/3 the cost.

Johnny

Comment

Originally posted by toymobile View Post
      That is a bargain, 1/3 the cost.

Johnny
      True until you show up to pick it up. I bought an 8K lift new from a local dealer a few years back assembled and installed for $2600. It arrive on a large lift truck with two NFL linemen to install it. They were sweating their arses off by the time it was installed.

I had thought about saving a couple hundred bucks by doing it myself. One of the top 10 decisions in my life was to have it delivered and installed and it's not a substantial as this one.

Bob

Comment

Originally posted by sweetolbob View Post
        True until you show up to pick it up. I bought an 8K lift new from a local dealer a few years back assembled and installed for $2600. It arrive on a large lift truck with two NFL linemen to install it. They were sweating their arses off by the time it was installed.

I had thought about saving a couple hundred bucks by doing it myself. One of the top 10 decisions in my life was to have it delivered and installed and it's not a substantial as this one.

Bob

But with the alignment machine, that alone is over $5,000.

Johnny

Comment

Working...
        X