Show Coming... Wash Day..

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Show Coming... Wash Day..

Didn't make SB this year. (Shop too busy...)
    But, an old friend and his wife are coming next week... He's a Ford guy (His middle name is Ford..really).
    There's a big Mustang show next Saturday in Savannah. (My friend owns a Shelby).
    So... We're going to the show... In a Studebaker. It's the best I can do on short notice .
    So, pulled the Yellow POS out and gave it a bath... Cruddy dirty is too nice a description...

[IMG][/IMG]
    HTIH (Hope The Info Helps)

Jeff

Get your facts first, and then you can distort them as much as you please. Mark Twain

Note: SDC# 070190 (and earlier...)

Obviously your definition of POS and mine differ greatly

Comment

That's "project of significance".
      Dwight 54 Commander hardtop

Comment

Truth be known, that name was just a joke made up 20 years ago this year.
        I bought the truck from a guy in Mississippi, but didn't bring it home right away (while the money was finalized).
        Was pretty excited about snagging a CE, but my poker face knew not to brag until it was home in the garage.
        So a 'heavily cropped' pic was chosen to post on the old newsgroup.
        Cropped so hard it was just a 640x480 box of yellow (from the door).
        Told people I was excited to have bought a Stude. When pressed, I just said it just a 'Yellow POS' Stude.
        Nobody knew what it was (even my wife) until it came home. Then everyone knew, and the 'Yellow POS' name just kind of stuck.
        Now it is a permanent yellow stain that won't wash out....
        HTIH (Hope The Info Helps)

Jeff

Get your facts first, and then you can distort them as much as you please. Mark Twain

Note: SDC# 070190 (and earlier...)

Comment

I thought it was something like that, because it's a knockout,a beautiful truck,
          Dave

Comment

Sure won't lose it in the parking lot !

Comment

Working...
            X