'46 M5 pickup - new member

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ted,

I grew up in Haddon Township, less than two miles from where you are and I also own an M-series pickup. Unfortunately I sold my late parents' house last year and might not be back in the area for quite some time. But when I do make it back I'll be sure to look you up. I'd love to see that truck in a parade.

Bob

Comment

Re-sleeved wheel cylinders back in place and no further leaks so far. Repaired generator also back in place and charging fine. Just repaired the speedometer cable yesterday, so i think we're all ready for the 4th for July parade! I'll post pictures then.
      Attached Files
      Ted Taylor
      Haddon Heights, NJ - USA
      "TaylorMadeClassicCars" on the WWW and Facebook

Comment

This is what it is all about!

Last edited by tedtaylor; 07-04-2018, 03:54 PM.
        Ted Taylor
        Haddon Heights, NJ - USA
        "TaylorMadeClassicCars" on the WWW and Facebook

Comment

Very cool!

Comment

Ted, what a find. That is a great looking truck. Welcome to the world of Studebakers. I think you will find we are one of the most active bunch of car nuts out there. This forum is busy every day. There are even some members on here who once worked for Studebaker. Yeh, I know. They're really old. I think it would have been cute if you had left the name Mayberry on the side of the truck. A nod to the old Any Griffith Show.
            Be sure to join the Studebaker Drivers Club if you haven't already, as well as the nearest local chapter to you. Having a big support group will make owning your truck that much more fun. And check out all the vendors who do such a great job of supporting our vehicles with parts and advice.
            One last thing, I have a '61 Studebaker truck and it honestly gets more attention and approval from the public then my '55 President State Sedan. Folks love a good looking truck and you definitely have one. Have fun!
            Ed Sallia
            Dundee, OR

Sol Lucet Omnibus

Comment

Working...
            X