Wishing for a similar classic car site

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wishing for a similar classic car site

Wouldn't it be cool for a similar site devoted to classic cars?

The closest I found to that lovely website you listed is the Hagerty Insurance website and their "valuation tool". It's not the best, but it can give a fairly accurate representation of your classic's monetary and real-time value on the market.
    Jake Robinson Kaywell: Shoo-wops and doo-wops galore to the background of some fine Studes. I'm eager and ready to go!

1962 GT Hawk - "Daisy-Mae" - she came dressed to kill in etherial green with a charming turquoise inside. I'm hopelessly in love!

Comment

Jake,
      I too, use Hagerty's "valuation tool" often, it's one of my bookmarks along with many others concerning autos. However, wouldn't it be handy to see what you'd be looking at addressing down the road?

Comment

I concur! So why don't we, as members of the SDC, make a suggestion to the folks at Hagerty? You know, to get them to include those lovely features into their own website.
        Jake Robinson Kaywell: Shoo-wops and doo-wops galore to the background of some fine Studes. I'm eager and ready to go!

1962 GT Hawk - "Daisy-Mae" - she came dressed to kill in etherial green with a charming turquoise inside. I'm hopelessly in love!

Comment

I put in our Subaru Legacy, VW Golf, VW Jetta and Ford F-150 and disagree with almost everything they said about these vehicles. Not accurate according to my experience with these vehicles. My experiences in all cases listed here are much more positive.
          Joe Roberts
          '61 R1 Champ
          '65 Cruiser
          Eastern North Carolina Chapter

Comment

The numbers don't lie, but they don't tell the whole story. Read the section on the Ford Taurus, completely, and you will see that any car that is well maintained can exceed the standard norms for the model. Also remember that these are reliability comparisons, and have nothing to do with comfort and aesthetics.

Comment

Working...
            X