This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Airport to LaQuinta Hotel

I will be landing at Seattle Tacoma International Airport on Tuesday, August 28 about 1:30 pm. Looking to share a ride to the Meet Hotel (LaQuinta Hotel). Please PM me.
    Peter Bishop

What happened Peter....I thought you were driving?

See you there
    Bill Foy
    1000 Islands, Ontario
    1953 Starlight Coupe

Comment

Unfortunately that adventure went south, however 2019 IM is on my radar
      Peter Bishop

Comment

Peter, giving some thought to flying out of Buffalo to Seattle on August 28th. What flight arrangements have you made?

Stu Chapman

Comment

Have you checked with the hotel to see if they provide shuttle service for guests?
          Gary L.
          Wappinger, NY

SDC member since 1968
          Studebaker enthusiast much longer

Comment

shuttle

Originally posted by studegary View Post
            Have you checked with the hotel to see if they provide shuttle service for guests?
            No hotel airport shuttle available, but public transport route #574 will take you from airport to hotel for $3.75

Comment

Originally posted by TX Rebel View Post
              No hotel airport shuttle available, but public transport route #574 will take you from airport to hotel for $3.75
              Barry, I am going to check with them tomorrow but I believe 574 drops you at the Tacoma Dome station and from there you have to make your way to the hotels. However the distance is apparently a 10th of a mile to 3 tenths of a mile depending on which hotel you need. The price is certainly right and if you are 65 or over the price apparently is $1.

Stu Chapman

Comment

Originally posted by Stu Chapman View Post
                Barry, I am going to check with them tomorrow but I believe 574 drops you at the Tacoma Dome station and from there you have to make your way to the hotels. However the distance is apparently a 10th of a mile to 3 tenths of a mile depending on which hotel you need. The price is certainly right and if you are 65 or over the price apparently is $1.

Stu Chapman
                I have now confirmed that you can get the 574 bus via the departures level at SeaTac airport, just follow the signs. The Tacoma Dome Hotel advises they have a shuttle that will pick you up at the station and take you to the hotel. Just call them on your cell phone a few minutes before you arrive at the station.

Barry, in your case I would assume that La Quinta would also offer a similar shuttle service as the Tacoma Dome Hotel. Contact them and ask.

Stu Chapman

Comment

Originally posted by studegary View Post
                  Unfortunately, no shuttle service to or from LaQuinta is available

Comment

Originally posted by studeguy54 View Post
                    Unfortunately, no shuttle service to or from LaQuinta is available
                    Apparently quite a few of the major hotels are together with a shared shuttle. La Quinta is not one of them. Strike one
                    1936 Dictator
                    1950 Champion Regal 4 dr parts car
                    1953 Commander Regal HT
                    1953 2R5 Pickup
                    1947 M16 Truck
                    1960 Lark VIII Convertible
                    1960 Champ 5E7 step side short box
                    1962 Champ 7E5 no box
                    1962 GT Hawk
                    1963 Lark VI 4 dr
                    1963 GT Hawk R2
                    1964 Daytona Convertible
                    1964 Commander Wagonaire

“America will never be destroyed from the outside. If we falter and lose our freedoms, it will be because we destroyed ourselves.” ~ Abraham Lincoln​

Comment

Working...
                    X