Results 1 to 10 of 10

Thread: Airport to LaQuinta Hotel

  1. #1
    President Member PeterHawk's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Buffalo, New York, USA.
    Posts
    619

    Airport to LaQuinta Hotel

    I will be landing at Seattle Tacoma International Airport on Tuesday, August 28 about 1:30 pm. Looking to share a ride to the Meet Hotel (LaQuinta Hotel). Please PM me.

    Peter Bishop
    Director,
    Northeast Zone

  2. #2
    President Member
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Thousand Islands, Ontario, Canada.
    Posts
    870
    What happened Peter....I thought you were driving?

    See you there
    Bill Foy
    1000 Islands, Ontario
    1953 Starlight Coupe

  3. #3
    President Member PeterHawk's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Buffalo, New York, USA.
    Posts
    619
    Unfortunately that adventure went south, however 2019 IM is on my radar

    Peter Bishop
    Director,
    Northeast Zone

  4. #4
    President Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Burlington, Ontario, Canada.
    Posts
    2,711
    Peter, giving some thought to flying out of Buffalo to Seattle on August 28th. What flight arrangements have you made?

    Stu Chapman

  5. #5
    Golden Hawk Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Location
    Wappingers Falls, New York, USA.
    Posts
    21,133
    Have you checked with the hotel to see if they provide shuttle service for guests?
    Gary L.
    Wappinger, NY

    SDC member since 1968
    Studebaker enthusiast much longer

  6. #6
    President Member TX Rebel's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Houston, TX, USA.
    Posts
    1,927

    shuttle

    Quote Originally Posted by studegary View Post
    Have you checked with the hotel to see if they provide shuttle service for guests?
    No hotel airport shuttle available, but public transport route #574 will take you from airport to hotel for $3.75
    Barry'd in Studes

  7. #7
    President Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Burlington, Ontario, Canada.
    Posts
    2,711
    Quote Originally Posted by TX Rebel View Post
    No hotel airport shuttle available, but public transport route #574 will take you from airport to hotel for $3.75
    Barry, I am going to check with them tomorrow but I believe 574 drops you at the Tacoma Dome station and from there you have to make your way to the hotels. However the distance is apparently a 10th of a mile to 3 tenths of a mile depending on which hotel you need. The price is certainly right and if you are 65 or over the price apparently is $1.

    Stu Chapman

  8. #8
    President Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Burlington, Ontario, Canada.
    Posts
    2,711
    Quote Originally Posted by Stu Chapman View Post
    Barry, I am going to check with them tomorrow but I believe 574 drops you at the Tacoma Dome station and from there you have to make your way to the hotels. However the distance is apparently a 10th of a mile to 3 tenths of a mile depending on which hotel you need. The price is certainly right and if you are 65 or over the price apparently is $1.

    Stu Chapman
    I have now confirmed that you can get the 574 bus via the departures level at SeaTac airport, just follow the signs. The Tacoma Dome Hotel advises they have a shuttle that will pick you up at the station and take you to the hotel. Just call them on your cell phone a few minutes before you arrive at the station.

    Barry, in your case I would assume that La Quinta would also offer a similar shuttle service as the Tacoma Dome Hotel. Contact them and ask.

    Stu Chapman

  9. #9
    Speedster Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Posts
    266
    Quote Originally Posted by studegary View Post
    Have you checked with the hotel to see if they provide shuttle service for guests?
    Unfortunately, no shuttle service to or from LaQuinta is available

  10. #10
    President Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Location
    Fillmore, WI
    Posts
    799
    Quote Originally Posted by studeguy54 View Post
    Unfortunately, no shuttle service to or from LaQuinta is available
    Apparently quite a few of the major hotels are together with a shared shuttle. La Quinta is not one of them. Strike one

    Claude Chmielewski
    Studeski
    http://www.studeski.com
    Fillmore, Wisconsin
    47 M-16 Truck
    53 2R5
    60 Lark VIII Convertible
    60 5E7 Champ pickup
    62 GT Hawk 4 speed
    63 Lark
    63 GT Hawk R2 4 speed
    64 Commander Wagonaire
    64 Daytona Convertible
    50 Champion Regal (parts car)
    36 Dictator
    36 Dictator in pieces

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •