This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Whale watching in Tacoma area

Seeing how my wife and I live in MO and have very limited chance to see whales in our home state we are interested in taking a cruise while we are in Tacoma. Could some one that is familiar with this subject give me some recommendations on what companies to use? I have been on the web and have seen several different companies that offer these trips.
    Thank you in advance for any information you can post.
    Last edited by Gary1953; 04-07-2018, 03:24 PM.
    Gary Sanders
    Nixa, MO

That time of year some whales will be in the lower Puget Sound, However be sure to call around. They head North up towards Bellingham and the rates tend to be better and you will see a better variety of everything.... Up here you can hit two boats for the price of one in one day...... Plover tours is a fun one for the money, after you check around. There are many. San Juan out of Bellingham, Bellingham Whale Watching... Many to google. Be sure to call to find out where the whales are...

Comment

Thank you for the information.
      Gary Sanders
      Nixa, MO

Comment

Originally posted by Gary1953 View Post
        Seeing how my wife and I live in MO and have very limited chance to see whales in our home state we are interested in taking a cruise while we are in Tacoma. Could some one that is familiar with this subject give me some recommendations on what companies to use? I have been on the web and have seen several different companies that offer these trips.
        Thank you in advance for any information you can post.
        Of course...if you aren't too PC sensitive...you can always grab a bag of popcorn, park at your nearest Walmart & watch the show (sorry...too much caffene again)
        John Clary
        Greer, SC

SDC member since 1975

Comment

Working...
        X