best place to buy avanti rear springs

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by dogkiller View Post
    I wanted them but couldn't get them to make me a set, I gave up after 4 phone calls d.
    Who was the unresponsive company; just so anyone else seeking same won't waste his time?

jack vines
    Obsolete Engineering Division
    of Mager Engine
    PackardV8

Comment

Thanks for the heads-up on Eaton!

Comment

I think Bob Peterson has a good used pair. Give him a try as he's a good guy who has helped me out several times.
        Candbstudebakers
        Castro Valley,
        California

Bill

Comment

the company was flex-form they were not unresponsive, they talked to me every time I called just couldn't get them to make springs
          maybe they just have too much other work??

Comment

What Flex Form probably does is make a small batch of whatever spring they need for an order and a small amount of stock. That may take a while to get done as they probably have other work to do that's more pressing. When we got our springs from them it took about a month and a half, which we were OK with as we didn't need them ASAP. They are definitely worth the hassle in my opinion. Bill

Comment

It took less than two weeks for Flex-a-Form to get new leaf springs to me, but that was about ten years ago. I've no idea their wait time now.
              Poet...Mystic...Soldier of Fortune. As always...self-absorbed, adversarial, cocky and in general a malcontent.

Comment

Working...
              X