Help needed for any truck clubs

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Help needed for any truck clubs

I am in need of some help in getting in touch with any antique or vintage truck clubs other than our own Studebaker ones . I am trying to identify a truck grille I have had marked incorrectly for years and now I am selling off all my parts it would be nice to know what this grille is off . Any help will be appreciated . I only know how to forward a picture on email and don't know how to post any pictures . Hence my sign off .

Old Fart

The American Truck Historical Society is dedicated to preserving the history of trucks, the trucking industry, and its pioneers. Join ATHS today!

Craig

Comment

Hi Craig :
      Will try this again . Tried your lead and that is the one for big rigs . There used to be a club in Thunder Bay called Old Heavy Irons . I am looking for one that is for 1 tons and below or one for custom built bodies . Any other ideas ?
      Terry

Comment

Terry , send me a picture by email and I’ll see if I can help you .
        sigpic

Home of the Fried Green Tomato

"IF YOU WANT THE SMILES YOU NEED TO DO THE MILES "

1960 Champ , 1966 Daytona , 1965 Daytona Wagonaire

Comment

you can try looking around at "Antique Truck Club of America'.

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	56496EE7-8214-436E-A821-0C7505050CBA.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	12.9 KB
ID:	1719967Here’s Terry’s grill
            sigpic

Home of the Fried Green Tomato

"IF YOU WANT THE SMILES YOU NEED TO DO THE MILES "

1960 Champ , 1966 Daytona , 1965 Daytona Wagonaire

Comment

The Antique Truck Historical Society events I have ever attended were not limited to "big rigs." When I have gone to their events I drove my Champ and there were a lot of pickups and the like. Of course there were also big rigs, but I never felt out of place at their events.
              Joe Roberts
              '61 R1 Champ
              '65 Cruiser
              Eastern North Carolina Chapter

Comment

It looks like a 1964 Ford Econoline grille from what I can see of it.

This van would be great as an attention getting billboard with your company's logo on it or just a fun ride. Everywhere I go in this van I get looks and thumbs ups. People love to look at it and talk

Craig

Comment

Craig’s got it!
                  Evan Davis
                  Prince Albert, Sk

Comment

Hi Craig :
                    by Jove I think you got it . will have to find someone who wants it . Come to think of it the fellow I got it from had an Econoline van way in the far back part of his yard . Thanks again
                    Terry

Comment

Craig :
                      An after thought . I should have recognizes it I used to own a 64 Econoline with a pop up roof only mine had a front bumper. Yes it was a conversion camper . Yellow and white . But who can remember what vehicle they owned when they were 18 especially when that was 55 years ago ??Thanks again for the help I'll know who to call on once it warms up and I start moving parts around to sort between keep or scrap .
                      Terry

Comment

Originally posted by JRoberts View Post
                        The Antique Truck Historical Society events I have ever attended were not limited to "big rigs." When I have gone to their events I drove my Champ and there were a lot of pickups and the like. Of course there were also big rigs, but I never felt out of place at their events.
                        Ditto. Not just big rigs, and a great bunch of guys.
                        Mike Davis
                        1964 Champ 8E7-122 "Stuey"

Comment

Working...
                        X