Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

1938 Studebaker State Commander 8A Finally On The Road!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 1938 Studebaker State Commander 8A Finally On The Road!!

So excited to share with you all a labor of love.
    After 7 years of restoration, I am finally on the road with my dream car. She is not done, but close enough to share. Here is my most recent video and I hope you enjoy!!

CLICK HERE TO WATCH THE VIDEO:

https://youtu.be/hPVr8RQ0u7s

Click image for larger version

Name:	Front View.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	146.4 KB
ID:	1757460
    Pastor Matt Crump
    pastormattcrump@gmail.comsigpic

Just when I though no one was doing these types of restorations on Studes, here you come! Thank you for showing all of us here what is possible and (hopefully) inspire us to salvage more weathered Studes from the brink!
    Jake Robinson Kaywell: Shoo-wops and doo-wops galore to the background of some fine Studes. I'm eager and ready to go!

1962 GT Hawk - "Daisy-Mae" - she came dressed to kill in etherial green with a charming turquoise inside. I'm hopelessly in love!

Comment

Beautiful car! Tell us more about it, show before and after pics, for sure.

Mark

Comment

Great car!, great beard!
        Click image for larger version

Name:	20180224_120907a.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	94.3 KB
ID:	1719859 Although, I can not recommend old motor oil for ones beard.

Comment

WOW!! I know your heart had to be beating out of your chest during that first drive. Thank you for sharing it with us and God. Beautiful car.
          Charlie D.

Comment

Anyone who's been there knows that first ride after years of work is freakin' awesome. You deserve some pride I guarantee.
            Brad Johnson,
            SDC since 1975, ASC since 1990
            Pine Grove Mills, Pa.
            '33 Rockne 10, '51 Commander Starlight. '53 Commander Starlight
            '56 Sky Hawk in process

Comment

After 7 years of work, driving the beautiful restoration had to be a major thrill! Nice work!

Comment

Beautiful work. I just joined SDC in the hopes of seeing more old Studs restorations. Mine is a 34 Dictator coupe . It's been 45 years since my father purchased it and it's due time to finally be put together.

Comment

Very nice car , Enjoy it , Ed

Comment

Working...
                  X