ID:	1757505Click image for larger version

Name:	DSCF2916[1].jpg
Views:	1
Size:	116.7 KB
ID:	1757506Click image for larger version

Name:	DSCF2913[1].jpg
Views:	1
Size:	135.7 KB
ID:	1757503Hi, bought my first stude in 2016, a 64 commander 6 cyl stick. Then last year came across 62 Lark Cruiser V8 on craigslist and could"nt pass it up. I liked the 62 better and did"nt really have room for two so i sold the 64. The Cruiser is easier to drive, more power, and gets better gas mileage. It finally warmed up enough to take my Cruiser out yesterday so i pushed it out of garage, poured a little gas in carb and fired her up. Purred like a kitten with 79,250 miles. Thought you studey lovers might like to see a few pics of her
    Attached Files
    Last edited by studeyjim; 03-18-2018, 08:03 AM. Reason: adding photos

Allow me to be the first to say that that little Lark right there is a beaut! It may well be the cleanest example I have seen from a newbie on here and that is saying something!

As an aside: How did you first become aware of Studebakers?
    Jake Robinson Kaywell: Shoo-wops and doo-wops galore to the background of some fine Studes. I'm eager and ready to go!

1962 GT Hawk - "Daisy-Mae" - she came dressed to kill in etherial green with a charming turquoise inside. I'm hopelessly in love!

Comment

Originally posted by Stude Shoo-wop! View Post
      .As an aside: How did you first become aware of Studebakers?
      Thanks Jake for asking that question. If Studeyjim would reply to my earlier post here: http://forum.studebakerdriversclub.c...hlight=members I would appreciate it.

I am still waiting for results: I am asking new members as well that have joined the club in my region. Soon as I have a decent sample size, I will publish results.

StudeyJim, welcome. I have a 1962 Lark 4 door deluxe with V8 and overdrive. Great car.

Bob Miles
      Tucson AZ

Comment

Love my Lark, it is about a 30 footer though, got it from two older farmer brothers whose dad bought it at an estate auction in late 80s or early 90s then they fixed it up for him. They did some body work and repainted it black with a brush. They ran out of black so they did the top white but it looks pretty good. Its got 80,000 miles and i believe everything is original. Back in the 60s my neighbor had a lark and in the early 70s my uncle also drove larks

Comment

Love your Lark. My wife and I went nuts when we saw it parked next to that funky cool Nash wagon. What year and model is that Nash?
          She's a keeper, right? Incredible!

Comment

Originally posted by T.J. lavallee View Post
            Love your Lark. My wife and I went nuts when we saw it parked next to that funky cool Nash wagon. What year and model is that Nash?
            She's a keeper, right? Incredible!
            [Gotta love the Lark] the Nash is a 1951 Rambler Custom [Tin Woody] , sadly its no longer with me,it did run and drive but was more of a project than i could handle. A Fred Flinstone car. Had to stop it with foot on the ground. But the guy who got it planned on fixing it up so that"s good. Going to put up some more pics of the Lark Cruiser when it warms up and i get it out. Thanks for your interest

Comment

Working...
            X