This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• You're going to Tacoma in August....Register now, and save a few bucks

Have you registered for International Meet in Tacoma, August 29-31, September 1 ? If you haven't, take advantage of the savings by doing it now ! So many of us wait until the last minute to register, and miss things like the Thursday Ladies Luncheon, the Thursday Members Night Buffet, or can't get a seat on one of the Tours (VERY AFFORDABLE !). Early Registration closes April 30, and you KNOW you're going. 267 of you did it early and saved $10. It certainly helps the planners for this meet, and allows them to project their needs. Do it now....

Go to www.sdcmeet.com for all the details. Yes, the LaQuinta is sold-out, but rooms are available at the Studebaker Drivers Club rate of $129/night at nearby Holiday Inn Express and Best Western Tacoma Dome. It's going to be a great meet and a great opportunity to meet and greet all our member from the Pacific Northwest and Canada.

Register Now!

Denny Foust

studeguy54@verizon.net

Denny, I tried some time ago but am still snow birding down here in Arizona with my SDC & AOAI membership numbers back in Canada. Any suggestions as we have been booked at La Quinta for months?
    Bill

Comment

Originally posted by Buzzard View Post
      Denny, I tried some time ago but am still snow birding down here in Arizona with my SDC & AOAI membership numbers back in Canada. Any suggestions as we have been booked at La Quinta for months?
      Bill
      Not Denny, but did you try calling Cornerstone Registration to get your member number?
      Gary L.
      Wappinger, NY

SDC member since 1968
      Studebaker enthusiast much longer

Comment

Working...
      X