Thread: 2r11 seat

Champion Member

Arrow 2r11 seat

I have a friend who is going to trade me a seat rebuild for some saw milling.I only have frames and bare springs left. Are there patterns available for the material or will that not be a problem? Kathy is experienced but I havent told her yet that I donthave patterns'

President Member
    You could check with the usual Stude interior sources (SI, SouthEast, etc...)

Silver Hawk Member
    The 2R trucks were made for 5 years, and there were at least two different upholstery fabrics used. The early trucks had a dark brown material, and the later ones were tan. Another possible source would be SMS Fabrics in Oregon.

Champion Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Skip Lackie View Post
    The 2R trucks were made for 5 years, and there were at least two different upholstery fabrics used. The early trucks had a dark brown material, and the later ones were tan. Another possible source would be SMS Fabrics in Oregon.
    I was thinking more of the actual pattern than the material. I think it would be easier to have an actual pattern than to have to start from scratch ,but I bet there is probably not like a dress pattern any where.

Silver Hawk Member
    I think I have the remains of a piece of the later tan material. PM me your mailing address and I'll mail you a square inch or two.

Speedster Member
    Blog Entries
    your very lucky, these seat frames are hard to come by, does anybody out there know of any for sale?

I would bet that Rene at Southeast would have the patters. I don't know if he would be willing to share them or not. They are his bread and butter so to speak.
    Wayne
    "Trying to shed my CASO ways"

‚Äč

Champion Member
    Quote Originally Posted by wdills View Post
    I would bet that Rene at Southeast would have the patters. I don't know if he would be willing to share them or not. They are his bread and butter so to speak.
    Im new to the forum. Who is Rene? He might sell patterns. Ishould find out from my upolsterer how much time it would save her.

Silver Hawk Member

Champion Member
    thank you sir. I will contact him , but his web sight does not look like he offers seat kits for trucks.