Name:	20171230_143103.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	138.7 KB
ID:	1757310Click image for larger version

Name:	20171230_155643.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	119.6 KB
ID:	1757312
    Here she is. I know all the purists are gonna have a cow, but the red top is freshly painted (for FREE) and the body is satin black (for FREE) covering up all the body work that was done. Motor is a 1963 Daytona 289 V8. Fresh drums all four corners. Just got the carb rebuilt last week so probably going to fire for the first time ever for me. I bought this car almost 10 years ago and have never driven it or heard it run. So I'm kinda nervous. I've got to rewire it (as there is not a wire run) to 12 volts, and replace the sagging door pins and a lot of odds and ends. Just figured I would share.
    Attached Files

Great looking project. If the engine hasn't been run for 10 years, or more, you may want to consider prelubing it,by running the oil pump with a drill. Thanks for sharing it.
    Tom Senecal Not enough money or years to build all of the Studebakers that I think I can.

Comment

I like it!

Comment

I am a half breed, not all purist, not all hot rod, But, my problem is I likum all. This looks like a FUN project. Get it goin and enjoy.

Comment

Working...
        X