Thread: International Driver Your Studebaker Day 2018

Speedster Member

International Driver Your Studebaker Day 2018

Here are some listings What's Happening for Chapter activities as I know them for International Drive Your Studebaker Day as I know them. Now, I know that there has to be a lot more, so send them to me for What's Happening. Deadline for sending events to me is February 20.

ALABAMA, 8th, Semmes, Gulf Coast Chapter will celebrate International Drive Your Studebaker Day by attending the Holy Name of Jesus Catholic Church 2nd Annual Car Show. Contact: Mary Baumgarten. Email: simpoffsup@bellsouth.net.

BRITISH COLUMBIA, 8th, Summerland, the BC Southern Interior Chapter will participate in the Summerland Car Show and celebrate IDYSD. Contact is Pam Muir – 250-494-8648; www.bcsouthintsdc.ca.

GEORGIA, 8th, Cumming, North Georgia to celebrate International Drive Your Studebaker Day. Note that this is the second Saturday of the month. Info: 770-781-3722. Website: www.studebakerclubs.com/NorthGeorgia/.

WISCONSIN, 8th, East Troy, Wisconsin Region Chapter will celebrate International Drive Your Studebaker Day at Lauber's Old Fashion Ice Cream Parlor and Gus's Drive-In in East Troy. Many of us have been there before and enjoyed the trip and food at both locations. Contact: Jim Rechek, 920-905-5401. Email: rechek@msn.com.

1961 Flamingo Hawk

Susan Lusted, What's Happening Turning Wheels
    studenews@outlook.com

Thanks Susan. With a little luck, and lots of work, my car should be on the road for IDYSD this year!

Susan,

Missouri, 8th, Branson, IDYSD will be the second day of the 21st annual Branson Orphan Car Show sponsored by the Ozark Trails' SDC club. Most of the Studebakers driven to the show will be in route home after the festivities for Saturday are completed.

In Central Pennsylvania: A registered event for the Keystone Region Chapter.

Saturday, September 8, 2018
    9:00am International Drive Your Studebaker Day @ the Nittany Antique Machinery Show
    When: Sat, September 8, 2018, 9am – 4pm
    Where: Penns Cave Road, Penns Cave Rd, Centre Hall, PA 16828, USA (map)

International Drive Your Studebaker Day will again be celebrated at the Nittany Antique Machinery Show at Penns Cave near Centre Hall, PA. Free admission to anyone bringing a Studebaker to display.

http://www.nittanyantique.org/
    http://pennscave.com/

Denny Foust studeguy54@verizon.net
    Last edited by rockne10; 02-08-2018 at 06:29 PM.

Silver Hawk Member
    Hope to have both my 62 Champs out here in Arizona by then if not sooner in May for the Route 66 fun run.
    59 Lark wagon, now V-8, H.D. auto!
    60 Lark convertible V-8 auto
    61 Champ 1/2 ton 4 speed
    62 Champ 3/4 ton 5 speed o/drive
    62 Champ 3/4 ton auto
    62 Daytona convertible V-8 4 speed & 62 Cruiser, auto.
    63 G.T. Hawk R-2,4 speed
    63 Avanti (2) R-1 auto
    64 Zip Van
    66 Daytona Sport Sedan(327)V-8 4 speed
    66 Cruiser V-8 auto

President Member Commander Eddie's Avatar
    The Northwest Chapter out of Portland, Oregon will be doing the following:

SDC-NW hosts a Greater Portland Bridge & Tunnel Tour to celebrate International Drive Your Studebaker Day (tour lasts about 4 hours)
    Ed Sallia
    Dundee, OR

Sol Lucet Omnibus