Photobucket's Latest Offer; is it real?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by jclary View Post
    OOPS!...I'm sorry, I should have left out the word "Liberal." So, I edited it.

(Now...if I could just locate where I misplaced my "PC safe space")
    John Clary: I think what you meant to say was Russian Conservative Agenda. That's all I have to say.

John S.

Comment

HTIH (Hope The Info Helps)

Jeff

Get your facts first, and then you can distort them as much as you please. Mark Twain

Note: SDC# 070190 (and earlier...)

Comment

John,

Seriously, like Photobucket, why should I pay them to provide a service others are offering for free!? Like newspapers, what can they give you (these days), that is not available (quicker) through electronic methods? Here, on this forum, the only section requiring an "online host," is the "stovehuggers" forum. As long as I can work around this without having to pay anyone, I am happy with that. When that is no longer an option, I will adapt.

If it was only so! Our local newspaper's online availability, now requires a paid contract to access. They say that I have exceeded my free online allocation, so much for that! It really doesn't mater much to me, since I'm kind of a throwback, and like a newsprint version, anyway. I like to take it with me when I go out for coffee, or to eat, or even just sitting in the parking lot, or on the toilet (pardon the image). I can't do any of that s... with my computer, and I don't own a smart phone. I do hope that the newly imposed 20% duty on Canadian paper, isn't the death knell for the already strapped newspaper industry. My apologies to our friends in Canada!

Comment

Jeff, I like the breaking news.

Comment

Originally posted by Hallabutt View Post
            If it was only so! Our local newspaper's online availability, now requires a paid contract to access. They say that I have exceeded my free online allocation, so much for that! It really doesn't mater much to me, since I'm kind of a throwback, and like a newsprint version, anyway. I like to take it with me when I go out for coffee, or to eat, or even just sitting in the parking lot, or on the toilet (pardon the image). I can't do any of that s... with my computer, and I don't own a smart phone. I do hope that the newly imposed 20% duty on Canadian paper, isn't the death knell for the already strapped newspaper industry. My apologies to our friends in Canada!
            Many saw that coming almost ten years ago. http://forum.studebakerdriversclub.c...ght=newspapers

I'm surprised many have lived this long!!

Craig

Comment

Originally posted by 8E45E View Post
              Many saw that coming almost ten years ago. http://forum.studebakerdriversclub.c...ght=newspapers

I'm surprised many have lived this long!!

Craig
              I was watching NHK TV this morning and on their news coverage they reported that two Japanese paper producing plants were closing because of the falling demand for newsprint. The reason cited was that too many people were now reading the newspapers on their cell phones and tablets.
              Paul Johnson, Wild and Wonderful West Virginia.
              '64 Daytona Wagonaire, '64 Avanti R-1, Museum R-4 engine, '72 Gravely Model 430 with Onan engine

Comment

Working...
              X