I'm guessing whiskey for breakfast is encouraged

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'm guessing whiskey for breakfast is encouraged

This video shows all the best Bangerracing crashes from 2017! It also includes different hits from Autorodeo's i've recorded in 2017. Tracks included are Emm...
    Money may not buy happiness, but it's more comfortable to cry in a Mercedes than on a bicycle.

Wonder if you can save 15% on car insurance there?
    HTIH (Hope The Info Helps)

Jeff

Get your facts first, and then you can distort them as much as you please. Mark Twain

Note: SDC# 070190 (and earlier...)

Comment

Just a demolition derby. I guess that they are no longer common as they once were.
      Gary L.
      Wappinger, NY

SDC member since 1968
      Studebaker enthusiast much longer

Comment

Gives a new meaning to wham, bam, thank you ma’am!
        Jake Robinson Kaywell: Shoo-wops and doo-wops galore to the background of some fine Studes. I'm eager and ready to go!

1962 GT Hawk - "Daisy-Mae" - she came dressed to kill in etherial green with a charming turquoise inside. I'm hopelessly in love!

Comment

Originally posted by studegary View Post
          Just a demolition derby. I guess that they are no longer common as they once were.
          Nope, not near as common as they once were. Them fellas seem to be traveling at a far higher speed than I remember tho.
          Money may not buy happiness, but it's more comfortable to cry in a Mercedes than on a bicycle.

Comment

It's Dutch, I can't watch that kinda stuff when I see a -61 Plymouth (#116) at the begining of the film...

Comment

Those are some pretty nice paint jobs. Painting must be a LOT cheaper there.
              RadioRoy, specializing in AM/FM conversions with auxiliary inputs for iPod/satellite/CD player. In the old car radio business since 1985.

10G-C1 - 51 Champion starlight coupe
              4H-K5 - 53 Commander starliner hardtop
              5H-D5 - 54 Commander Conestoga wagon

Comment

Demo Derbies are generally on open fields. These appear to be on circular tracks. I guess the purpose is to reduce the size of the vehicles going to the crusher.
                Brad Johnson,
                SDC since 1975, ASC since 1990
                Pine Grove Mills, Pa.
                '33 Rockne 10, '51 Commander Starlight. '53 Commander Starlight
                '56 Sky Hawk in process

Comment

Originally posted by rockne10 View Post
                  Demo Derbies are generally on open fields. These appear to be on circular tracks. I guess the purpose is to reduce the size of the vehicles going to the crusher.
                  I have always known of demo derbies being at oval tracks, mostly utilizing the infield.
                  Gary L.
                  Wappinger, NY

SDC member since 1968
                  Studebaker enthusiast much longer

Comment

Working...
                  X