wanting to buy FOG LIGHTS for truck

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• wanting to buy FOG LIGHTS for truck

does anyone have any bumper mounted Hall fog lights for sale? i have a '50 2r-16.

thanks
    dave

A Stude accessory set has been listed on eBay several times, still attached to a truck bumper. That was several months ago. I posted a link to the ad on the Stude Truck site at the time, but don't think anybody bid on them. They were asking around $200-300. Nice ones go for that kind of money or more, and are hard to find.
    Skip Lackie

Comment

Try Unity Brand, the maker of Studebaker Spotlights and some Fog Lights.
      StudeRich
      Second Generation Stude Driver,
      Proud '54 Starliner Owner
      SDC Member Since 1967

Comment

Unity still manufactures them.
        Brad Johnson,
        SDC since 1975, ASC since 1990
        Pine Grove Mills, Pa.
        '33 Rockne 10, '51 Commander Starlight. '53 Commander Starlight
        '56 Sky Hawk in process

Comment

The accessory kit that Stude offered for the 2R trucks included unique brackets that were used to mount the fog lights to the truck bumpers. Beyond that and the wiring and switch, they were otherwise universal kits.
          Skip Lackie

Comment

Originally posted by Skip Lackie View Post
            The accessory kit that Stude offered for the 2R trucks included unique brackets that were used to mount the fog lights to the truck bumpers. Beyond that and the wiring and switch, they were otherwise universal kits.
            I think I have a set of those brackets somewhere
            sigpic

Home of the Fried Green Tomato

"IF YOU WANT THE SMILES YOU NEED TO DO THE MILES "

1960 Champ , 1966 Daytona , 1965 Daytona Wagonaire

Comment

Originally posted by Skip Lackie View Post
              A Stude accessory set has been listed on eBay several times, still attached to a truck bumper. That was several months ago. I posted a link to the ad on the Stude Truck site at the time, but don't think anybody bid on them. They were asking around $200-300. Nice ones go for that kind of money or more, and are hard to find.
              The bumper with fog lights has been listed on eBay again. Note that the price I noted above was off by a bit.

Skip Lackie

Comment

For Skip and for dcstall: after reading this post, I just went to eBay and searched for fog lights. Several items came up, including this one for a pair of 6V lights:

It is interesting, and I added it to my "Watch" list out there, but frankly it would be better for me to spend the money to get the brakes fixed on my M16 than to buy accessories for a truck I can't yet drive !
                Mike Auldridge
                Gaithersburg, MD
                301-651-4346
                SDC Life Member since 1976
                1948 M16
                1961 Lark VIII convertible (with minor mods)

Comment

Originally posted by StudeRich View Post
                  Try Unity Brand, the maker of Studebaker Spotlights and some Fog Lights.
                  unityusa.com

Comment

Working...
                  X