Can Anyone Here Help This Young Man?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Welcome Kevin

What body style is your car? 4 door, two door, business coupe, 5 passenger coupe?

Which fender do you need, right front or right rear?
    RadioRoy, specializing in AM/FM conversions with auxiliary inputs for iPod/satellite/CD player. In the old car radio business since 1985.

10G-C1 - 51 Champion starlight coupe
    4H-K5 - 53 Commander starliner hardtop
    5H-D5 - 54 Commander Conestoga wagon

Comment

My '48 is a 4 door (suicide doors) and I need a right front passenger fender

Comment

47, 48 and 49 Commander and Land Cruiser front fender will work.

The trunk lid from any 47-52 Champion or Commander two door, four door, convertible, or Land Cruiser will fit.
        Last edited by RadioRoy; 01-17-2018, 03:52 PM.
        RadioRoy, specializing in AM/FM conversions with auxiliary inputs for iPod/satellite/CD player. In the old car radio business since 1985.

Comment

Here is a parts car on ebay. I emailed the link to Kevin. Shipping expense may be an issue though. Better go Greyhound!
          JS

I was STUDEBAKER, when STUDEBAKER wasn't "KOOL".

Comment

Hey Kevin.
            How about some pictures, please? Everyone would like to see your car.

Comment

UPDATE
              So instead of the 48 commander, someone is giving me a 1960 Land Crusier! It has way more done and it'll save me time. What I have been doing lately is I've been working on my small block 305 Chevy engine and getting the rear end out of the 48 since this individual may not have it. I apologize for not keeping you guys updated. I believe I may install the rear end this Sunday and by next weekend, I can haul it home! Will keep you guys updated.

Comment

kevin If your putting a chev in it you may want to look at a 8.8 of of a Ford explorer. Get an extra axle for the short side cut the housing to fit and use a short axle on both sides then weld new spring perches to the housing to fit your springs. Way better set up and they come with posi and disc brakes.

Comment

Is the new Land Cruiser you are getting really a 60 or is it a 50?

Comment

Originally posted by RadioRoy View Post
                    Is the new Land Cruiser you are getting really a 60 or is it a 50?
                    Since there was no Land Cruiser or even Cruiser for 1960, I assumed that it is a 1950, but we both know about assumptions.
                    Gary L.
                    Wappinger, NY

SDC member since 1968
                    Studebaker enthusiast much longer

Comment

Working...
                    X