Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I discovered new uses for Vanilla Ice Cream.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I discovered new uses for Vanilla Ice Cream.

I recently went to make a Vanilla Cone, low and behold NO CONES . just when I was looking up to the Heavens, I noticed My box of spoon size Shredded Wheat on top of the Frig "the upstairs Light went on" . what a treat,probably just as good taste wise as a Cone "or maybe I'm on the fence" either way yum ! now to sum it up, just Tonight I figured on having the last piece "sliver like" of Pumpkin Pie. because it lacked in size I knew I needed to stretch it out for the long hall. and of course Vanilla Ice Cream logged in again,had My share of Apple and Rhubarb Pie this way. but Pumpkin Pie with Vanilla, I may have found a new Love
    Joseph R. Zeiger

Ice cream releases endorphins in the brain, as does dark chocolate. So you've got your dairy and your produce covered. Add bacon and three food groups are satisfied.
    Brad Johnson,
    SDC since 1975, ASC since 1990
    Pine Grove Mills, Pa.
    '33 Rockne 10, '51 Commander Starlight. '53 Commander Starlight
    '56 Sky Hawk in process

Comment

Lastly, a bit of eggnog to drown it out seems like just the ticket given its creamy yet quicksilver-like mouthfeel.
      Jake Robinson Kaywell: Shoo-wops and doo-wops galore to the background of some fine Studes. I'm eager and ready to go!

1962 GT Hawk - "Daisy-Mae" - she came dressed to kill in etherial green with a charming turquoise inside. I'm hopelessly in love!

Comment

Boy...for us diabetics, this is a cruel posting...but I enjoyed the fantasy anyway.
        John Clary
        Greer, SC

SDC member since 1975

Comment

Working...
        X